moving day

Steven's POV
"RISE AND SHINE!" I yelled earning a groan from Sylvia. "Come on we gotta move shit!" I told her.

"By we you mean you! I can't walk without crutches dumb ass!" She said. I laughed.

"The guys will help you just tell us what to do baby momma!" I said and kissed her stomach. She smiled.

"When are the guys gonna get here?" She asked.

"They are on their way!" I told her as i was cramming stuff into boxes. Then the door bell rang. I opened it and let the guys in.

"Where is Sylvia?" Everyone exept Izzy asked. I laughed and pointed to her room.

Sylvia's POV
There was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I yelled. It was Axl, Slash, and Duff.

"How the fuck do you get pregnant when you have a torn ACl?" Axl asked.  I laughed.

"Mind your beez wax Rose!" I told him.

"You should name the baby Duff!" Duff said.

"Definitely not going to happen!" I said laughing.

"What about Slash!" Slash spoke up.

"No way in hell will i name my baby after any of you dumb asses!" I told them. They laughed. "Help me out and put all my clothes in boxes!" I said. They started packing my stuff. Damn i like having this much control. "Where is my brother?" I asked.

"Helping Steven put stuff in the U-haul." Duff answered.

Steven's POV
"Hey Iz can you help me move this shelve?" I asked.

"Yeah sure!" He replied and helped me lift. "You know when i said make sure my sister doesn't react to not being able to play like she did last time i didn't  mean knock her up!" He said laighing. I laughed too.

"She thought i was going to be mad!" I said laughing.

"I know man! She was like 'but what if he gets mad and leaves!'" He said in a girly voice making me laugh.

"I wouldn't even consider leaving her!" I told him.

"I know you wouldn't! But you guys should name the baby Izzy!" He said.

"No way in hell!" I said laughing. He laughed too. Then the guys came out carrying Sylvia on a chair.

"Just sit me right here!" She said.

"Yes your highness!" They all replied and sat her down carefully. Me and Izzy burst into laughter. I walked over and kneeled before her.

"My queen!" I said in my best english accent.

"PEASENT!" She said trying to hold back laughter. I acted like her words hurt me. She laughed. "Awh come here my king!" She said in a baby voice.

I fake sniffled and let her hug me. The guys laughed at us. "You guys are fucking weirdos!" Slash said. I flipped him the bird earning a chuckle from the others.

"Well we have everything in the truck now!" Axl said closing the back of the U-haul.

"Sweet!" I replied. "Lets go baby momma!" I told Sylvia and picked her up. We pulled up to the house and the guys stood there woth their mouths open.

"Jesus christ how big of a house do you need!" Izzy said.

"The only reason I wanted this is the pool!" I told him making everyone laugh.

"All right start moving shit!" Sylvia ordered.

"Yes your highness!" The guys said making her laugh. She looked at me.