Future

That morning, Saitama Aika woke up from a blissful night of sleep. 

She walked up to her bathroom, scratching her head lightly. She sat on the toilet seat and stared at the small details she never seemed to notice before in the house that had been hers for a near three years. She then went to wash her face, and walked out the bathroom to make herself some coffee. 

She switched on her TV, and found her father's face on the screen. 

"Ten years since the greatest hero, Saitama Yuusuke aka One Punch Man passed away. Thanks to him, there are no longer any monsters in our world. How could we ever tha-"

She switched it off with an irritated sigh. Her grandfather was certainly everywhere... 

She looked at a photo on the counter, with her grandfather standing next to who looked like a young girl with a mop of curly green hair. Between them a child with black curly hair in a crib. 

Then a different photo with a woman with long curly black hair, next to a simple man with brown hair and a pair of brick glasses. Between them, a girl with wavy brown hair, glaring at the photographer. 

Memories brought a fond smile to her face, and Aika set her coffee in the sink. 

Sticking one leg through each hole in her office trousers, buttoning her ironed white blouse, and tying her hair into a neat bun, Aika put her feet in some heels and set off to work. 

"Off to work I go. Bye bye!" She said to no one in particular. 

So, the daughter of a psychic, the grand daughter of the greatest psychic, the grand niece of a psychic left her apartment. The grand daughter of the greatest, strongest, smartest hero smiling as she welcomed another day in the sun. 

-Fin-