Fight

Fubuki first attacked by touching the ground. 

From her fingers, the earth split, sending tremors across the area, and losing Saitama's balance. 

"She's going all out isn't she?" Tatsumaki mentioned, raising an eyebrow. 

Fubuki on the other hand, didn't have the time to make snide comments. She secured his place by burying him in the ground. She levitated the chunks of rock she made with her first attack, sending them flying at Saitama and without missing a beat, she continued to attack, uprooting trees and sending those at him too. 

Her neck had drops of sweat littering it as she made a massive fire ball with her pyrokinesis. 

The trees were set on fire, but after another minute, her triumphant face fell. Saitama ambled out of the fire, now in his usual hero suit. 

"Thanks for the time to change! It was nice and warm too! With no disturbances!" He said, aggravating her pride. "I guess it's good in some way to be bald... Nothing to set fire on..." 

Rubbing his head pitifully, he turned to Fubuki once more. 

"Why aren't my attacks working!?" 

"They are, just that after getting so strong, most things don't effect me anymore. Needles, knives, chain saws, bullets... Nothing can penetrate my skin and muscles. My nerves are basically fried... Can't even feel heat or pain... Sure, I'd be hot or cold, or sweat and shiver, but if you put me in a fire, or throw me into an avalanche, I'd be alive for ages. I guess the only real way to kill me is by starving me..." 

"I give up... There's no way that I can beat you..." Fubuki retreated, throwing her hands up n the air in sign of surrender and exhaust. Reality finally found place in her ego, pushing it down by a notch. 

Reality settled in pretty well, I must say. 

"Then let me go next!" Genos volunteered, raising his hand as if at school. 

Taking position in front of his teacher, Genos readied his incineration cannons, spreading his palms wide, letting the bright light expand. 

The explosion hit Saitama, but did nothing but destroy the grounds.

Without missing a beat, Genos continued to reveal cannons built into his fists and arms which produced even stronger blasts. Ignoring the dust from his attacks, he let the upgrades in his arms take over. His cannons and their rocket-like engine incinerating the little of the trees littering the dessert.  

Unable to see, he used his 'Search-Eye' detecting his teacher's body heat, and shot more missiles and bullets at the man. 

After what felt like ages, the dust died down, and Genos realised he was running out of energy to supply his attacks. Wondering why it was already dying out, he decided to run a test through his body, letting it finish the calculations. 

"Sensei! What have you done!" He exclaimed after he realised more than fifty percent of his energy source had been used up. 

"What are you talking about?" Saitama said, visually appearing in front of the hero audience. 

"With my calculations after my use of energy in the day, I should have fifty seven percent of my energy left, but why is there only eighteen left?"

"You forget that I'm actually, and rather surprisingly smart Genos. Think about it. What could be the reason behind your energy depletion?" 

"My calculations show nothing."

"What do you have constantly on, Genos?"

"Three switches are constantly being used. Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Thermoregulation centre, and Danger detection." Realisation dawned upon Genos.