Prowess

Tatsumaki arrived, letting herself float above those she believed lesser than herself, and therefore floated higher than Saitama. 

"Hn! I bet you're just some fraud, paying off people to make it look like you're strong!" She said, absolutely convinced that Saitama was weak. 

"Whatever soothes your wounds." He said dismissively, and one thing Tatsumaki hated above all else, was a dismissive attitude. It made her feel lesser than them, and added fire to the want to make them realise that she was their queen!

As quietly as a viper preparing to strike, Tatsumaki floated a small rock, and let it zoom at Saitama's back. 

With a triumphant grin, she waited for the pebble to strike through his guts, looking forward to the cries and pleas he would surely rely on. 

But the moment she awaited never came. 

Wondering if her powers failed her, she tried again, but nothing came through to her end. 

"Who's using their powers to poke me in the back?" Saitama asked, reaching behind to grab the pebble, managing to hold it, against Tatsumaki's powers. 

"How are you doing that!?" 

"Doing what?" 

"That rock should've gone straight through your skin! And why can't I get the pebble out of your hand?" Tatsumaki fumed. 

"I said earlier... My skin is far too strong... Even your power wouldn't be able to pierce it. Besides, I'm also the strongest man alive. If I hold onto a pebble, I doubt you can control it with your powers. Talking of powers, I wonder if my nephews are doing well?" He mumbled. 

"You have family who has powers!?" Fubuki exclaimed. She thought that her sister and herself were the lone ones in the world. 

"Yeah. Two of them, my older sister's children. Now, there's a worthy opponent!" 

"And I'm not!?" Tatsumaki raised her arms, and a kilometre radius of land rose high above the ground. 

It began to crumble from the sides, and when Tatsumaki tried to manipulate Saitama's chi, she fell to the ground. 

"How can you even strengthen your life force! I admit that you're strong! Even stronger than Blast, but it's not possible to strengthen your life!" 

"I don't know! Okay!? After three years of training, suddenly I was the strongest man alive, the impossible happening on a daily basis! I can't even check how I managed to get this strong, because nothing can penetrate my damned skin!" He snapped back, irritated by her attitude towards him. 

"Geez, calm down." 

"Argh! I hate being so strong sometimes! I can't even vent my anger through a punching bag!" 

"Should I help you with that?" Tatsumaki offered. 

"How?" 

"I can make a punching bag that is super compressed. More dense than any other thing on earth. So that even your punches can't destroy it." 

"Would you really do that for me?" 

"If you let Fubuki and me meet your nephews. Deal?" 

"Done." 

Tatsumaki broke off tips of mountains, the ground they were on, together with various scraps of metal from nearby factories, not asking for the permission of the owners. 

Floating it all up above her, she first compressed it into a crinkled ball. Then she compressed it further, and as it got smaller and smoother, it got denser and stronger, until it was roughly the size of a bean bag.