Answers

No one could open their eyes when a white light flashed as the protocol completed. 

Their ears deaf, their eyes blind, their voices dumb, the explosions seemed to take their every sense away. 

After the series of missiles, bombs, and other fatal inventions of the Metal Knight were shot, the crowd of people gathered behind Saitama began to take in their surroundings.  

First they felt the extreme heat, and they realised their status as alive. 

Second, noticing that smoke covered the area, they concluded that they would be blind for a few moments more. 

Third, after those few more moments and the place had cleared up, they realised that there was a trail of broken ground around them, spread at an angle that protected them, and the house. 

In the angle's centre stood a man. The ground needing fixing from the spot where he stood. 

"Brother!" Manabu's voice called out first. She ran to her brother, her stiletto's forgotten. 

Before she reached him, he slowly turned around, surprising the crowd. 

The man hadn't a single injury. Just a few scratches and some dust on his shoulders, with a ripped shirt and jacket. Though what the women noticed was that it wasn't just his clothes that were ripped. 

His focused look remained, rather than the goofy one with dead eyes they were all used to. 

"Are you all alright? I think I walked close enough to the rocket to protect the house? Was I correct? Please someone answer me?" He scratched his shiny head awkwardly. 

"Brother! Oh thank god!" She woke them all out of a trance. 

"Sensei! That was truly remarkable! Let me use it as a future reference!" 

"My my my. You really are a hard man to crack aren't you? Do you really wish not to join my dojo?"

"Hn! I bet those missiles weren't even real! How come you would be able to save us?"

"Ha...ha...ha... Just like a game..."

"You won't be taking my spot of number one in B class anytime soon! Get it!!?"

"Yuusuke! Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need anything to eat?"

"Haha!! That's my son for you!"

The various responses came from various people, but Saitama was not in the mood to answer anything. 

He really, really, just wanted to eat those cookies from earlier, and sleep. 

So that's what he did. 

Ignoring the bombarding of questions, he entered the house, took the plate of cookies, and threw it into the air. 

The heroes and family who followed watched with analytical eyes as he caught each cookie impressively in his mouth, gobbling them up at the speed of light. Metaphorically or literally, you take your pick.

He then walked up the stairs and went into the room suspected to be his own, and shut the door at their faces, and another minute later, he stood wearing the exact same suit. This time without the tie, cuffs, and jacket, with his top button open. 

"What?" He asked the stare of the women, except his mother. They replied with red faces, and the older people laughed. 

"So, what's your deal? Are you secretly the strongest man alive or something?" Tatsumaki asked sarcastically. 

"Well, yeah. I wouldn't say secretly though." To his blunt reply, the rest didn't know how to respond, other than Genos. 

"As expected of sensei! And Tatsumaki. Sensei hasn't been hiding his true abilities at all. The world has simply been ignorant to the fact, and has decided to turn a bind eye on his strength. That is why the ones with a brain, like Metal Knight and Dr Genus, know not to ignore him."