Zero

It had been a month since Saitama had gained his new rank. 

He had since then met many heroes try to scare him out of the ranking system, all whom are still in the hospital. 

His past as a Harvard student came out, and his history as a famous company's CEO also became a known fact. He was the rising star. 

Fan-clubs were made in honour of him. 

Food was named in honour of him. 

People sent letters to admire him. 

It was a living hell. 

Yuusuke absolutely detested his life at it's current time. 

Soon monsters began seeking him, rather than him accidentally killing them on the streets. 

Yes. This is a living hell. Saitama confirmed.

But others thought otherwise. His hero name, 'Caped Baldy' was barely used. Only used by the haters, who all soon became devout followers after trying to hurt Saitama, claiming to have been in contact with god himself. 

The hero association had to come up with a cooler name, and they now had the world to judge their sense in naming heroes. After days of debate, it was finally decided. 

"Hero Saitama, Class A rank 39's hero name shall be..." The world stopped to watch the news. 

The air seemed to freeze. No one moved. Not even a pin drop could be heard. Except in Maidstone, Kent, England, where a girl yelped as she stabbed herself with a pin, too focused on watching her phone screen.

"... One Punch Man. Saitama's hero name shall be One Punch Man." 

The world cheered as some won bets, lost bets, on what the name may be. 

There was only one person in the entire world who won anyway, and that was Tatsumaki, but King, Bang, Fubuki and Genos all blamed her overpowered psychic powers. 

Saitama grinned. 

One Punch Man. 

Not bad. Not bad at all. 

Another month had passed by, and Saitama had finally reached Class-S. 

It was an interesting day when that was announced. A lot of screaming and cheering. 

Far too much of it all. 

And after one more month? Something else happened. 

Something that had never happened before. 

A new rank in Class-S. 

The most legendary moment... 

"Hey, which hero do you like the most?"

"Me? I like... I like Amai Mask!"

"Amai Mask? He's so last season! I love One Punch Man!"

"Oh! One Punch Man! The strongest man on earth right!?"

"Yeah! I heard he's really smart as well!!" 

"What was his rank again? I know he's an S-class hero, but I never seemed to have had the capability to remember those things..."

"He's rank ZERO!!! The strongest hero of them all!!"

"Woah! Seriously!? Wasn't King the strongest hero??"