Demon

A month had past since Saitama revealed his 'true' identity. 

It seemed as though Saitama preferred to be his lazy self, but knew that in certain situations, his powers were required, along with his knowledge. 

Today was one of those situations. 

"SAITAMA!!! I WILL WIN TODAY!" Speed O'Sound Sonic, a modern day Ninja yelled at his 'arch nemesis'. 

"Was it Sharp O'Shocked Sharpie or something? Anyway, I don't care." Sonic, in attempt to get the attention of Saitama, began to destroy City J, where Saitama was on his own, finishing up some shopping. 

Genos was off on a mission, and for the same reason, Fubuki, Tatsumaki and Bang were not there. King was a few blocks away, buying some games, oblivious to the situation outside. 

Sonic used a henge to transform his swords into pieces of paper, as if someone had lost control of their stack of pamphlets in the wind. 

The paper came hurtling towards the crowd, and began to cut the people, blood sputtering on to the ground. With the falling white paper and sputters of blood, it almost looked serene. Like snow on a field of Roses and Camellias. 

Saitama, quick as a housewife running to a bargain, caught all the pieces of paper, and made a stack, which returned to it's dangerous state with a 'poof'.

"You just had to disrupt my day did you, Sleek O'Slippery Slinky?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S SPEED O'SOUND SONIC!" For once, Sonic's outburst caught the attention of the people. 

Some began to run away, some just got out their phones to record a part of their boring lives. 

"Suiton: Suiryuujin no jutsu!" The ninja yelled, and out of nowhere, a dragon made of water burst out, floating behind Sonic menacingly. "This will be your end!" 

The citizens, now shaken with terror, all began to panic, running inside. A few already inside also began recording the scene of the fight between a crazed ninja and some weird, unknown bald hero. 

"This is an announcement from the Hero Association. The threat level Tiger. All citizens, please stay clear from the area." 

The woman's unemotional voice rang through the buildings. 

"Did you hear that? You're threat level's Tiger." Saitama informed his enemy with a lop sided grin. 

"Tiger? TIGER!? I'M MUCH MORE OF A THREAT THAN THAT!" What an odd way to take it. Saitama thought silently, staring at what the villain's next move was going to be.  

Sonic, with his speed, ran up the buildings onto a roof. 

There, he multiplied, using a trick he showed Saitama long ago. 

After multiplying, Sonic then threw massive throwing stars at the ground. All his clones doing the same. 

The throwing stars made fissures in the ground, making it tremble along with the people in fear. 

"Surrender! Speed O'Sound Sonic! Because we, are the Tank Topper Army!! and we, have surrounded you!" A deep burly voice called out, and true to his words, large men with bulky muscles each stood next to a clone of Sonic. 

"Booorinnggggg" Sonic drawled out, and punched the heroes at the speed of sound, because, well... Because that's what he can do...

The announcement changed. 

"Emergency evacuation warning. The threat has been raised from Tiger to Demon. All residents of City J, please evacuate immediately. I repeat. All residents of City J, please evacuate immediately."