077 | JACOB BLACK

IMAGINE . . .

As his imprint, you are connected to Jacob in a way that surpasses any logic or human concept. It's a deep, profound bond that nobody could ever hope to understand unless they experienced it themselves.

Jacob didn't truly know why Sam was always so whipped around Emily, always wanting to be by her side, until he met you.

The moment his eyes locked with your's, he knew.

Ever since, the two of you have been practically inseperable, and the pack have come to accept that you were a package deal now. You wouldn't be without each other, and you barely spent more than a couple of hours apart every day.

Today was an exception. Your school had decided to take your entire class on a healthy outing that involved hiking in the woods after school. Since Jacob went to a different school, he couldn't come, and as you puffed and panted, struggling to climb up the slanted ground, you couldn't ignore the ache deep in your chest. Your heart yearned to be with Jacob, and it was almost physically painful for you to be apart from him.

Meanwhile, back on the reservation, Jacob felt the exact same longing. Staring out the window, he wondered when you'd arrive home.

Without warning, his heartbeat sped up, and adrenaline kicked in. Becoming alert, he frowned at the sudden wave of panic and fear flooding through him, until a sickening realisation set in.

You were in danger.

He raced out the door, not even bothering to rip off his clothes before he shifted into his wolf form, tearing through the woods to get to you.

Hold on, Y/N. I'm coming.

He would always come.