047 | EDWARD CULLEN

IMAGINE

IMAGINE . . .

Back when he was a young, human man, Edward had married a beautiful girl called (Y/N). After he fell ill and Carlisle turned him, he was forced to leave his wife a widow, turning his back on his past and trying his best to forget his beloved as best as he could.

But, memories still haunted him, the ghosts of his past clinging to him and making him more serious and stoic, more melancholy and lovelorn. Even the sweet relieve of sleep was lost to him, and so he continued to think of you for the next few decades.

In present time, Emmett had suggested going up to a small spot called Butcher's Creek that was known to have a good population of deer and elk.

But, when he arrived there, tracking the scent of a deer deep into the forest, he was shocked to find you - his former flame - already feeding on it. And, upon hearing his footsteps, when you looked up at him, your eyes were a brilliant golden.

Your facial expression mirrored his own as you stood up and took cautious steps toward him.

Edward?

Y/N... how... how are you here?

Well, I think you already know this answer to that, my love.

─────────

requested by fandomgirl2000

sorry if this was too long or too dull, i'm totally out of practice with writing lately.