LETTER TO READERS

The internet,

Wattpad.

October 17th, 2019.

Dear reader,

I've enjoyed writing Siberian Wolf. It's the first werewolf story I've worked on. A lot of my friends like glynfrans (who wrote 'Making The Fur Fly'), and Spotlight_ (Who wrote 'The Alpha's Beta') encouraged me to work on this back in 2018. I don't read a lot of werewolf stories, so it's understandable if my lore looks out of place, but I've had a lot of fun with it, and I'm glad I wrote it, and that people surprisingly liked it.

Ahote and Alek mean a lot to me. They represent things that have fascinated me enough to study them—Indigenous Canadian lore/history, and Russian history. The story also draws heavily from my engagement with webcomics like 'Wolf In The House', and short animation films like 'Dirty Paws.' Siberian wolf is also the first story I have set in Canada! I see Siberian Wolf as a stepping stone—training wheels for future endeavors in writing paranormal stories. I'm going to take you all around Toronto, and fascinate you with expanded lore I've worked in with its Spinoff Urban Wolf!

Thank you for all the support you've shown this story. It means a lot that my first time stepping out of my box was a blast!

Yours forever grateful,

Saint.

*If you've enjoyed this story enough to check out my others, here are some recommendations:

Like Sugar [Completed/Mature]

Summary

Jared Abitol is ugly, past his prime and desperate for love.

Years of being hyper-aware of his own looks has made Jared develop social anxiety. When you look like Jared, love isn't easy to find. Jared might not have the looks or confidence, but he has the money, so giving up on love and settling for the next best - physical intimacy - is all he can do.

With the help of a colleague, Jared reaches an agreement with a college-age youth called Darnell Miller. Jared pays his college fees and rent, while Darnell puts up with shitty sex with an older man.

Sounds simple enough, doesn't it?

It's not.

Acceptance [Completed]

Summary

Andrew, a twenty-six-year-old literature graduate has been through more drama than many his age. From suffering obesity to arthritis, and then anorexia after drastic attempts to lose body fat, Andrew grows more conscious of his body. He shields himself from the rest of the world in a reserved cabin tucked away in a small town where he dwells in solitude and self-pity. But things can't stay the same forever and Andrew's carefully planned out walls fall around him with the arrival of his Uncle's fiancee's son Ethan.

But Ethan will more than disrupt Andrew's 'perfect' life. He'll also teach him the sole act of acceptance.

Kissing Wounds [Completed]

Summary

After graduating from high school, Mathew sets out to do a two-year missionary service like everyone else his age.

Mathew thought that his only problem would be him adjusting to the city as someone who's lived in a farming town all his life. he didn't expect to get so focused on helping Nathaniel recover from his past wounds. His encounters with a man five years his senior makes him question his life, faith, and everything he had ever believed to be true.

Above High Waters [Ongoing/Fantasy]

Summary

Afibia is dying. The rich vibrant cove of merfolk has been under the wrath of pollutants, poison, and disease. A decision made by the cove's elders requires all merfolk within the region to evacuate within twelve new moons, but Omi, a young merman cannot imagine living anywhere else. Afibia was his home, and the only one he'd ever known.

A series of events leads him to the surface world where he tries to strike a deal with Ryan Logan, a man he was convinced could do something about it.

-

Ryan was confused. For one, he was just a marine biologist with no influence whatsoever in his field at large, but the pain in the creature's eyes compelled him to agree.

Bedazzled [Completed/Fantasy]

Summary

Jeffery is sick, sea sick.

After a mysterious creature from the depths saved him from drowning, Jeffery just can't seem to keep his head out of the water. Bound in lust and put in a compromising situation, Jeffery makes an astonishing decision to go forth to find this merman.