The Begining of a Wedding!

Start from the beginning

    Soon the the wedding was to begin. Flug, BlackHat, and WhiteHat were all on the altar. Slug, Aiden, and 6.0.6 were waiting for the song "Here Comes the Bride -Featuring Demencia and her Super Sick Guitar Riffs" to start. Clemencia was sitting at the piano to play said song, Demencia was on top of said piano with her guitar. 5.0.5 sat nearby the alter with the pillow holding both of the rings on it. And finally, probably the youngest person here, Daimen, sat in the audience not having a specific job just enjoying being here to watch as his "uncles" get married.   

    But little did they know, that there was another watching them all -other then the hypnotized priest who was also at the alter. A woman who looked normal at first glance. She had cute blonde hair that curled in a cute way -the curls were fake and it was obvious. Bright blue eyes that seemed to glow -contacts, her eyes are actually really dull and boring. A white dress that seemed to make her breast pop out -it was just rolled up tissues in her bra. She looks absolutely adorable! And despite her old age, there wasn't a wrinkle on her face! -also fake, it was just layer upon layer of makeup. She almost seemed like she was going to get married herself! But who was her groom? It was just her -and a shit ton of little shadow creatures- watching the wedding of our two favorite scientists. 

    It was obvious who -she thought- her groom is. It was obvious because she was watching him and his movements. 

    She had her eyes on Slug, upon the alter wearing an amazing look tuxedo that fit him perfectly. She has always wanted Slug. She had her eyes on him back when she was no better then the her shadow minions. She was going to take him back before even WhiteHat knew he existed. 

    She was one of the many shadows as she watched the teenager who was broken. She knew she wanted him from the very second she saw him walk out of his house with a death ray he created himself. He was her motivitation to become more than a dumb shadow creature that goes by strict orders that her master. So she killed the one she referred to as master and became the master herself. She was a Shadow and she would never be able to change that about her. Everything about her was fake because of it. 

    The lady continue to watch the man at the altar. He looked a tiny bit different than the Slug she ha remembered, but she simply chocked it up to him just changing as he aged. From this distance she couldn't see that his hair was significantly lighter and had a blnde tinge to it, the scars were all on the wrong side, he had much brighter green eyes, and that he was nowhere near as toned as Slug was. All she saw was her perfect soon to be "husband". 

    The real Slug was busy talking to Aiden. Their dresses matching. He waited for the "totally kickass" version of Here comes the bride. 

    And then it started to play. 6.0.6 quickly got up with a basket of flower petals. 5.0.5 had convinced him to be the flower bear. 6.0.6 was the first one through the doors throwing petals on the ground before finally getting to were Daimen sat and sitting next to him. 

    Than Slug was about to come out. But something was wrong. The doors weren't opening anymore. 

    "Aiden, they won't open," he told his best friend still struggling to open the doors. 

    "What do you mean?" Aiden had asked as he had also given it a go. "Maybe they're pull doors?" 

    "How can they be pull doors? They have no handle!" Slug didn't mean to yell, he was just getting stressed. 

     "I'll call WhiteHat," Aiden said as he quickly went to grab his phone. 

    Slug felt panic rising in his chest. This was unnatural for him. He never panics. He has always been chill and cool. He knew something was wrong and this panic was being caused by something.