Chapter 10: Part 2

~PREVIOUSLY~

I got up then unlocked the door starting to say, " Oh Sammie I'm sorry I-" But when I opened the door, Carlos was standing in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cece's P.O.V.

I was shocked. My mates right here in front of me. I know I see him everyday but I haven't been this close to him since that thing at In-N-Out happened. He's actually here! In front of me. Not in front of a whole class lucruching about History stuff. Not yelling at Lucas when he did something stupid. He's here. Right in front of me. OH MY FUCKING GOD IS HE DUMB!?

I blinked out of my daze and grabbed his arm in panic and pulled him into my room and locked my door, " ARE YOU FUCKING DILUIOSUAL?! The floor manager could see you!!! YOU KNOW TEACHERS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! YOU COULD GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!" I whispered yelled at him, running my fingers through my hair, " You could get in really big trouble.." I blushed mumbling the last part.

Yes I know I keep saying 'I don't care' or whatever but.. I know I do.. Ughhhh, Why is this happening to me! WHY IS MY MATE EVEN HERE!?

" MATTTTTTEEEEE!!! CECE ITS HIM ITS HIM!!! Maybe he's here to prove it! HE'S HERE TO BE OUR MATE!!!!" I heard Mark yell.

"O-oh my god! Mark your here!"

I haven't heard from Mark in forever it feels like! When your a wolf, your inner self is the most important thing to you.

" Of course I am, I can't really leave unless I die you dummy." I smiled internally, thats Mark right there.

" I know, I know.. I don't have a lot of time. Just please, I need you to listen.." Carlos pledge to me.

I look down, " I don't know.."

" CECE PLEASE!! You been putting us through hell these past months. Let our mate prove to us! Let him try! Please give him a chance." Mark told me.

Before I could respond to him, I felt Carlos gently grab my chin and lift my head up to meet his gaze, " Please Cece.. I just wanna be your mate. I want to prove it to you that I'm really sorry. Please Cece, just give me a chance." He said, letting go of my chin.

I lowered my head quickly as my cheeks flared in a big bright blush that spread to my ears.3 I gulped and took a breathe with all the confidence I had in me. What do I have to lose?

I looked him back into his eyes, feeling shivers going through out my whole body and nodded to him, " O-ok," I said nervously, " I'll give you 1 chance. Please, PLEASE don't screw it up."

His face flooded with relief, it looks like months of build up tense as finally released out his body, "Thank you thank you!" He pulled me into a hug, hugging me tightly.

" W-woooahh the tingles are real." Mark commented.

And he wasn't wrong.

My body was filled with pure happiness. The happiest I've been in months, in this one hug. I can't believe I'm actually hugging my mate. This has to be it. This has to be the start to a good future. He can't mess up, he just can't. If he does, I refuse to give second chances. I've been hurt too much for that.

I found myself finally wrapping my arms around his neck, as his were around my waist. I didn't notice I started to squeeze myself into him. I've been waiting to long for this. I'm.. So happy. I'm so happy he wants to actually prove it to me.

But as soon as he pulled away I was forced to too. I felt the coldness came back to me.

He smiled and me and pulled a piece of paper out, " Meet me here tomorrow. 4pm no sooner no later. I'll explain then." He gently grabbed my chin again and rubbed his slightly cold nose on mine, my cheeks turning more red than before, '' please and thank you."

I couldn't find my words and he quickly left. I looked down at my paper in my hand and my blushing cheeks kept turning its bright red as I held the piece of paper to my chest, smiling like the goof I was. Tomorrow's my birthday. I wonder if he knows that. I barely kept up with it cause it doesn't really matter to me.

Regardless, I feel to my bed and sighed happily. Lifes coming together.

Slowly but surely.

Carlos P.O.V.

After I closed the door to my mates room, I couldn't stop smiling. He agreed! He actually agreed!

I didn't check the other rooms cause fuck them, and I quickly got down stairs seeing the floor manager and waved to her.

" Aye, sorry. I didn't find or smell anything. I didn't mean to waste your time." I told her.

She shook her head, " Don't worry about it. This building was due for one. I'll update the system. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention Mr. Hernandez. You have a lovely weekend." She told me with a smile.

I grinned to myself and nodded to her as I walked out of the building.

" Oh trust and believe, this will be a weekend to remember."

BUNNNIIIESSS!😝 Yup it's short but its a 'part' so yuppppp! Stay tune to next week. Remember, when I post 'parts' I end up posting the parts back to back and to stay on track I post the week after. Soooo basically 3 weeks in a row of posting. But after that it goes back to normal tell I post another part. Sooooo idk if that make sense but YUP!

Questions of The Chapter:

Idk if I've asked this before but, Cats or Dogs? No both! Or "or". 😂 pick one or the other or none if you want. MINE BE KITTYYYSS 💗💗

LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, ALL THE GOOD STUFF. SEE Y'ALL NEXT WEEK!