Chapter 7

*WARNING!!!*

I know all my chapters have bad words in them, but I feel like this one has HELLLLLAAA bad words! Just to let all you bunnies out there know! 

Cece's P.O.V

- 1 month later-

" -And I drew this for Daddy today, but he no see it because Papa tell me I gotta let Daddy rest because of the ummm babies." Ace was ranting about his day through Skype.

It's been a month since I've been going here. Lucas and I are good I guess. He is honestly a sweet guy... I still get hella pain in my body when I'm around him and all.. It kinda sucks.. And Carlos and him fight every class period and its honestly annoying! And I always have to break it up and grrrrr it's annoys the hell out of me

I heard the door open, knowing its Lucas. Yeah, at first when he use to just walk in, it would scare the shit out of me. Once, I bunched the shit out of his balls. He was crying like a freaking baby for like an hour. It was hilarious!

" That's a very good picture love! But remember what I told you. The little ones need just a little more attention right now." I said as Lucas took his shoes off and layed next to me on the bed.

" HI LUCAS!" Ace yelled and giggles, " LOOK! I MAKE A PICTURE!" He said, holding it up to the camera.

Alexis and Ace are the only one that knows I'm dating Lucas. Everyone else has been busy so I just never told anyone. Not like it's their business anyways. They all know what was happening with me and Carlos, so it's not like they can really say anything. I already know I'm gonna get a talk with my Dad about mate stuff. Not looking forward to that day.. Cause, I ain't really want to hear him say that 'I'm leading Lucas on,' and all.

Alexis always tells me I shouldn't really be doing this and I should try to work it out with Carlos and blah blah blah. She doesn't really know the whole story, so I don't really listen to her. Plus, I'm a grown ass man. I can take care of my damn self and date whoever I want. Even though deep down... I know shes right...

Lucas kissed my cheek and smiled big, " That's so cool Ace! Can you make me one?" He asked.

Lucas seems to be really good with kids. Well, at least Ace. Him and Alexis always bicker at each other. Lucas thinks it's playful and all, but Alexis actually does it because she doesn't really like him. I never tell Lucas because I don't feel like 'crushing his dreams,' and all. That annnnd I'm too lazy to even mention it.

Believe it or not.. So much of me... Wishes he was my mate... Only because the first one just doesn't seem to care.. But every time I wish that Lucas was my mate and the more times I do it... My mind wanders back to Carlos every time... And everytime it does my chest tightens in pain.. It makes me feel guilty.. But I always shrug it off.

Ace giggled, " I will! I make you surprise one!" He smiled big at both me and Lucas.

" Thank you so much!" Lucas said.

I smiled, looking at Ace, " Baby, I gotta go. I got lots of homework to do. Tell everyone I said hi." I said to him.

He pouted, but nodded, " Ok uncle Cee... You call later?" He asked all sad.

I gave him a smile and nodded, " I promise little monster. Now go draw me a million pictures, ok?"

His eyes light up and he nodded fast," YES UNCLE CEE! BYE BYE!"

With that, he ends the call. God, he is the cutest thing I swear. I miss him and everyone else.. I just wish I could go home.. I gotten over being mad at my parents for sending me here. I'm just tryna get this school year done so I can go home and never have to come back to this weird place.