13 | any other theories, sherlock?

Mulai dari awal

Meilani walked into the library after work with her hand in Stiles followed by Jackson, Erica, Allison and Matt. She just hoped that this detention thing went by quickly, especially because Scott promised to wait for Meilani and Stiles in Stiles' Jeep until they were done and would just do homework until then.

"Oh, uh... we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against these two," Jackson complained to Mr. Harris, gesturing to Stiles and Meilani who both shot him a dark glare. Did he ever give it a rest?

"Fine. You two, over there," Mr. Harris said and motioned to the table that was next to him.

Meilani rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag from the floor before dropping into the chair at the next table, restraining herself from slashing Jackson across the throat in front of everyone. Derek would sure be happy about that one. "I'm gonna kill him, Stiles."

"No, you're not," Stiles denied as he plopped into the chair across from his girlfriend. "You're gonna find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him."

"No, no, killing him sounds a lot more fun than that," Meilani countered, glancing over her shoulder to shoot an annoyed look in Jackson's direction who merely sent her a smirk and turned around to talk to Matt and Allison at his table while Erica sat by herself at the table Meilani and Stiles had originally been at.