CHAPTER 61

It's scary what a smile can hide.

•••

Creepy

Finally, I felt relieved as I watch him all smiling munching his food. Yeah, but of course no mood wouldn't be uplifted after a makeout.

Yeah. We freaking made out early in the morning because this big bear beside me kept on pouting ever since he saw Mino's text.

Remind me not to get him jealous or else I'd fly to London with my swollen lips! I don't like seeing everyone's faces wondering how I got my lips swollen.. swollen from my solo choreography? The hell! Or they might think I did really makeout with whomever the guy it is which is true. I mean, whatever.

But I might admit I kinda like it.

Well, I like him kissing me or me kissing him. It's normal I guess? Being intimate and stuffs.

He's now improving. He did finally manage to unhook my bra without me noticing but of course, him earning a loud smack in his head which he answered with a laugh before hooking back my bra.

"Wow. Didn't know this thing could push your boobs up.." before he could finish, another loud thud emerge as I huffed after hitting his head.

"Ya! You think I do push ups?!" I glared at him, feeling my nostrils already flairing.

He laughed again, that annoying laugh of his and very contagious I wasn't able to stop my grin from showing. I bit my lip so hard to stop from grinning but he's just..

"No, baby you're not. I'm just messing around. So, what do you want to do? We still have 24 hours to kill.."

Yeah. Surely, we have a lot of things to do but as of the moment, feeling pressured we only have a day to spend does not offer any idea. We can't makeout the whole day!

But..

I turn around and scan the whole place. His kitchen was well-equipped and neat. I like that about him. Ever since I scolded him when we facetime and it didn't escape from my sight how trash his room was.

He made sure his room was clean when we facetime. I even ordered him to roam his whole place while we're on the phone, just so I could check if he's doing things right. Even organizing his wardrobes.

And all of that cost a fucking two makeout session. Damn him. But damn myself because I like it but of course, over my dead sexy body before he'd know that!

I can't make him cook. I still don't wanna die but..

"Let's bake."

I stood from my seat and started searching the ingredients. My baking skills isn't that good but we could watch tutorials on Youtube.

"Huh? Wait, are you serious?" He followed behind me and towered to peek what I'm doing.

"Yep!"

After I finished gathering all the ingredients, I went back to his room to find my pony. He was already browsing his phone when I get back.

"What exactly do you like? Chocolate cake sounds pretty cool for a start.. and it's easy." He informed still glued to his phone.

I scoffed and started preparing the utensils.

It was challenging. Of course, wanting to impress Kai but all I have was confident and trust to my skills. Baking sounds easy than cooking. Mixing flour and egg and other ingredients.. it's like making pancakes, the only difference is we will use an oven.