CHAPTER 59

You are enough. You are so enough, it is unbelievable how enough you are

•••

Memories

It's like getting back to that faithful day where I think everyone would think I'm crazy for kissing him.

Yes, I'm too damn crazy now. Crazy for all of this. Crazy for the all this feeling washing me back again and feeling brand new. But the memory of that day is now happening again.

The way his kisses diving into the deepest earning a long moan from me as he dive in as if seeking for something.. something I couldn't name but was buried for a long time. As if finding that would mean he's survive.

As if like all those years was death and the kiss right now would bring his life back once again and depend his new life again.

Thinking more of this, made me even more hurt. It still pains me to bits.

We wasted those years if we could've been happy but sometimes, life was indeed a bitch dressed like a movie.

When the kiss ended as I lift my eyes to meet his gazes, that's when I lost it and fell to the deepest of this madness.

"Rest.. everything will be alright.. " He softly told before kissing my temple and drove back again.

It was a long ride, with his free hand clutching my left hand. Like he always used to do. I felt his thumb drawing circles on my thumb and that made sigh and smile a little.

One touch and it brought me hundred of memories.

Arriving to an unfamiliar place, I held his hand tightly. Turning to my side, a soft smile was now painted on his lips.

"It's safe. This is one of my hyung's house so we're free to stay for the night."

My heart was already thumping so hard that it made me even more felt sick. I felt like throwing up but I refuse to ending up pulling my hand from his grip to cover my mouth.

"Is there anything wrong?" He worriedly close the distance between us.

I shook my head and tried to get off him. Finally sepping to the ground, the cold breeze greeted me. Despite of the summer season, the night was still cold.

I stared on the vast darkness but a hand slipping to my hand pulled me back to my senses.

"Let's go inside. It's already late and too cold to stay outside.." His soft tug was enough to make me weak to oppose.

For some few seconds he was preoccupied punching the password that gives me enough time to stared at him.

Time really did made him even more manly. The more he age, the more he grew even more beautiful to look at. His hair were now styled formally but I notice the white piercing on his left ear. It made him even more attractive too look at.

"Let's go?" His sudden movement startled me a bit and blink in horror.

"O-okay.." I cleared my throat and let him pulled me again as we walk inside.

He was all gentle making some good distance at first. On my part, I am more anxious to speak. I watch him pulling his coat revealing his white undershirt. My lips parted the way his back mucsles flex as he slouch to pick up my bag.

"I'll prepare your room a bit. Make yourself comfortable.."

Before I realize he was quick gone upstairs. I let off of a breath I didn't know I've been holding back earlier. My face heated up as his face drifted in my memory.