CHAPTER 60

This is from 2018 before SOLO and DMUMT release. Warning, there are parts on the following chapters that will also sneak a bit of the present. It's like past-present scenes so I hope you won't be confuse or just drop your question on the comment box for clarification.

•••

Jealous

We don't realize all things are short-lived. Living things and non-living things has its limits. That some things.. are destined to end right away.

It will end like a cyclone destroying everything burying into mud. And we could only hope for a clear horizon and let the sun rises to give us another hope.

Another hope. Another change. Endless chain of hope with no limits.

I remember I was very much happy. Not yet contented of not fully reaching my dreams, but still, I am happy. With the man I love and everyone who loves and supports me, I could say I was indeed happy and contented for a moment.

I've been busy being hands on with my upcoming Solo. I have to perfectly balance my time while planning everything and rehearsing for the upcoming World Tour. I have so much things to do that sometimes I skipped the part to call Kai but as much as I can, I tried to gave a bit of my time.

It felt like we were on a different world with different time that it sadden me. It sadden me more cause I've been missing him although it's been mlre than a week since I last saw him.

My last memory of our talk through phone calls was during the filming of Michuri. We always text and calls. Although, I always update him with the progress of my solo debut, still I know it wasn't enough.

I missed him but I still have things to do. I waited for this chance.. no matter how I say I wasn't ready for this, but still deep inside me this is all I ever wanted.

I carefully placed the graphic storyline for the music video on the table and rested my back on the chair.

"We'll be heading home now. Are you sure you'll be alright?" Gahee unni peeked through her lashes while dabbing carefully her face with a towel.

We're done practicing for the choreography after I made some changes on the last part.

"Ne. I'll just.. I'll just take a rest before I'll head back to the dorm.." I flashed a smile and when she turned to the mirror my smile automatically faded heaving a sigh.

Sejeong unni tapped my shoulder and gestured the door. I nodded in approval and slowly, everyone started to move emptying the room leaving me.

Bokyung oppa will be here any moment but I firmly instructed him that I'll be alright with my driver. Which is half true. My driver will pick me up and would drop me to where Kai will pick me up. Clever isn't it?

I'll be leaving for London the next day for the shooting of my solo music video, plus Kai will be very busy for their comeback promotion so we don't have so much time to spend together but still we pushed this tiny little chance.

Grabbing my things including my cover up, I headed to go just in time he called me.

"Are you done?"

"Hmm.. I'm heading out. My driver will pick me up.. and I'll see you in a bit.." Heat traveled to my face before the words swirled to my lips. "I missed you."

"I miss you more." He breathed.

I let off a soft chuckle before my driver, George came in line with my vision.

"I gotta go. My driver's here.."

"Okay, then. I'll see in a bit." That was the last thing I heard before I turned off the call.