3

"We ask that you respect or privacy. This is the last time we will speak to the press about this. No paparazzi or news stations or you will be sued in a court of law. We have the legal precidences." Paul says before walking out of the conference room. He wipes the tears from his face as he heads over the sniffling boys on the floor.

"Come on. Let's get you boys home." he says helping them stand up.Harry stays curled up on the floor, crying into his knees.

Paul picks him up and carries him down the hall. Harry wraps his legs around Paul's waist and his arms around his shoulders. He continues sobbing into Paul's neck.

"Poor lad. Must feel like his heart has been ripped out." Paul says sadly.

"Worse. He said it feels like the devil swallowed his soul." Louis responds.

"Wow. Absolutely gutted."

They head out to the cars in the parking lot. They all pile into one van. Cal has to drive since Paul is occupied by a distraught Harry.

Once they finally make it home through all the traffic, Paul carries Harry into his bedroom. He lies him down, the lad having finally cried himself to sleep sometime during the drive.

"I finally get little brothers, and one gets killed?" Zayn says, falling onto the couch.

"We know what you mean." Louis and Liam say in unison. 

"I can't imagine how his family must feel." Paul says sitting in the arm chair.

"Probably as bad as we are. If not worse. Their baby boy is gone." Liam says.

"Do you think we should call them?" Louis asks.

"Later, or tomorrow. Not right now. You all need some rest." Paul answers.

He stands up and makes his way to the door.

"Goodnight boys. I love you all. Tell that to Harry please"

"Night, Paul" they chorus.

Paul leaves, closing the door behind him. The boys sit in silence for a while before they drift into the guest bedroom's in Harry and Niall's apartment, not wanting to be in their own homes alone.

****************************************

Niall stands in the office of a landlord.

"Its 300 a month for a one bedroom. Usually its 500 for a two bedroom. But because you're stranded here with no family, I'll let it slide." the little old lady says.

"Thank you." Niall says gratefully.

"What did you say your name was?"

"Oh. Uh....Its Sean."

"Alright, sonny. Have a nice night."

"Thank you. You too, Mrs. Jenkins."

She smiles at Niall before ushering him out of the office. She places the key to apartment 3B in his hand and closes his fist.

Niall smiles a final time before walking over to his bag he had sat on the floor by the door. He grabs his things and heads up to the third floor.

Wheen he arrives at his room he rests his head against the closed door.

Welcome to my new life.

He sughs and opens the door to his new home. It has a small living area, already furnished with a small sofa and wooden coffee table. Off to the right is a small kitchen complete with a stove and a refrigerator, with cabinets lining one wall. To the left of the living area is a hallway that leads to two bedrooms. Connected to the larger of the two rooms is a full bathroom.

The half bathroom had been across the hall from the living room.

Niall sets down his bag in the larger bedroom and sits on the bed.

She wasn't kidding when she said it was already furnished.

He unpacks the clothes he bought and puts them in the dresser.

When he finishes he stares out the window from the window seat. He can see all the people walking around the small run down part of town, looking so happy and cheerful.

Humble happiness for humble people.

He sighs and goes out for a walk. He locks up his apartment and leaves the building. He walks with his head dow until he hears the twinkling of a bell.

He looks up to see a girl walking out of a bakery. He can see a "Help Wanted" sign in the window.

I can use a job. I'll need the money and the time occupant.

He heads into the small bakery. The smell of chocolate chip cookies permeates the small building.

"Hi. I couldn't help but notice the help wanted sign in the window and was wondering if I could apply." he says sweetly to the red-headed girl behind the counter.

"Do you have any previous knowledge of working in a bakery?"

"No. But a....uh....friend....of mine. He worked in a bakery and taught me everything he knows."

"Well I wouldn't normally do this but we're kind of desperate. So, you're hired. The job pays 300 a week. You get paid every two weeks. You have to work from 9 am to 7 pm every weekday and from 10 am to 4 pm on Saturdays. Sundays, shop is closed."

"Oh wow! Thanks! That's awesome!!"

"I'm sorry. How rude of me! I'm Lucy." the girl says reaching to shake Niall's hand.

"Sean."

"Welcom aboard the St. Ives Bakery Ship Sean."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know you all probaly hate me for not updating!!! But I am so sorry!!!

Alot has been going on,  and I had lost my notebook where I pre-write the chapters for It's So Quiet but I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!

So updates will start to come sooner, hopefully.

So I hope you enjoyed. 

Let me know what you think, and don't forget to share!