1

"Guys, come on! We have to pick Niall up from the airport!" Harry says walking in the living room of Liam's apartment.

"Okay, Haz. We're coming. What flight is he on again?" Loius says, not taking his eyes off of the news bulletin on the TV.

Harry is about to respond but gets cut off by the reporter.

"Breaking News! Flight 57B, that was supposed to be landing in London in less than two hours, has crash landed next to the runway. A malfunction in the wing and in the engine caused the wing to catch fire and the plane to split in two."

"NO!" Harry screams, tears running down his face.

"Harry! What's wrong?!" Zayn asks

"Th-that was Niall's flight! That was the-the flight he said he was on!"

"WHAT??!!" Everyone screams.

"There are no reported survivors from this terrible plane crash." the reporter says.

"No-n-n-no surv-" is all Harry is able to get out before he passes out.

"Harry!!" Liam shouts, catching him before he hits his head on the glass table.

"Paul! Have you seen the news?!!" Louis yells loudly into the phone.

"That was the flight he was on! Niall is gone!" Louis screeches tearfully.

"Harry passed out when he saw the news bulletin." He says sadly.

"Okay, Paul." Louis hangs up the phone. "Paul says we'll have to go to the press tomorrow. Get the word out that Niall's...you know."

"We can't just sit here. Niall can't be gone. He can't! He was just with us last week! He-"

"Zayn! Snap out of it! He's gone! There's nothing we can do about it!" Liam shouts with tears down his face.

Zayn collapses on the couch sobbing loudly. Louis wraps his around him, trying to shush him. Liam joins in on the love.

"How can he be gone? Why Niall? Why?" Zayn hiccups.

"Oh God. Imagine what Harry is gonna go through. He was in love with Niall. He still is!" Louis says.

"I guess we'll figure it out when Harry wakes up." Liam answers.

******************

Harry groans loudly when he wakes up. He opens his eyes to see he's on a bed that isn't his. He rolls out of bed and stumbles out into the living room. He sees Louis, Liam, and Zayn on the couch crying. That's all it takes for him to break down.

He leans against the wall, trying to catch his breath against his hiccups and sobs.

Liam sees him and carries him over to the couch.

"Oh God! Why?!" Harry wails into Liam's shirt.

"I know Harry. I know." Liam says stroking his hair.

"I hate to say this Haz, but we have to go to the press tomorrow." Louis says solemnly.

"Oh God!" Harry hiccups.

"Hey. Hey. You're okay. We'll get through this." Liam says.

"How, Liam?!" Harry shouts, standing up off the couch. "How am I gonna get through this?! How am I supposed to go on living knowing that the boy that I love, that I am in love with, is dead?! Gone from my world! Gone forver!!"

Harry falls to the floor, holding his face in his hands.

"I never even told him. I never told him how I really felt!" he gasps

"Oh Harreh, mate. Why didn't ya tell 'im?" Zayn asks quietly.

"I was gonna tell him when we picked him up today!!" he wails. "Oh God! He'll never know! I never told him! I never told him! I never-"

"Hush, Harry! Don't work yourself up. You might pass out again." Liam says, sitting Harry in his lap.

"I'm sorry!" Harry shakes out in a squeaky voice.

"It's okay, Haz" Louis says. 

They all join Harry and Liam on the floor, huddling in close. Eventually Harry's gasping cries dull down until he eventually falls asleep.

********

I'm sorry Harry. I'm so in love with you but you'll never know now. But I have to stay dead, for my own sanity. I hope one day we'll meet again.

All of this is what Niall thinks as he walks out of the airport with tears streaming down his face and his head down.

Goodbye Niall Horan. Hello new life.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating yesterday. 

Chappie dedicated to Depressedmeganpanda bc she is like life.

Hope you enjoyed.