"Should I expect a lot of my clothing to go missing?" Malcolm passed Eden his boxers, not bothering to put any underwear on himself under his sweatpants.

"Probably, they smell like you and I like that."

"You look cute in my shirt," Eden blushed at Malcolm's comment, intending to follow him into the kitchen but standing up far too quickly and grimacing from the pain shooting down his spine, "take it easy, bunny," Malcolm was at Eden's side in an instant, placing a hand on his lower back, concern flaring in his bright eyes.

"I'm OK, Mal, it's not that bad," Eden assured, not mentioning how Malcolm's worry left a nice feeling in his chest. He didn't often like others fretting over him but, when it was Malcolm, he didn't mind. He would never admit it, but he actually enjoyed Malcolm caring for him, which was a first for the boy.

"I'll get you something for the pain, you have to have something to eat first though," Eden giggled when Malcolm scooped him up into his arms, carrying the boy over to the kitchen and sitting him gently on the counter, "coffee?" Eden nodded, stopping Malcolm with a slow, passionate kiss before he could step away. Malcolm's hands went from the boy's hips down to knead his ass gently, obviously holding back more than he needed to, whilst Eden cupped the man's cheek with one hand and played with the hair at the nape of his neck with the other. Their tongues danced together between their open mouths, tender moans and broken breaths mingling in with the kiss, making the both of them flush with heat. Eden didn't even care about the lightheaded and dizziness he was beginning to experience from the lack of oxygen, feeling as though he needed Malcolm's touch to survive more than the air his lungs were screaming for.

"I'm never gonna get anything done anymore, am I, bunny?" Malcolm whispered after the kiss broke, sounding as breathless as Eden felt.

"Can't help it," Eden murmured, trailing his lips down to Malcolm's jawline, continuing to pepper sweet kisses to his flawless and marked up skin, "love kissing you," Eden felt his cock twitch when the vibrations of Malcolm's laugh reverberated through his lips, letting out a sharp breath that ghosted over the man's throat.

"As much as I'd love to spend every waking moment of my eternal life kissing you, bunny, I really need a coffee right now," Eden pouted melodramatically, dropping his hands to his sides and turning his head away when Malcolm tried to kiss him, feigning some childish tantrum. Malcolm merely chuckled, stepping away to get started on the coffees for the two of them, worsening Eden's pout. When Eden let out a quiet whine, craving the man's attention, Malcolm rested his left hand on the boy's bare knee whilst he continued to deal with the coffee machine.

Content enough, Eden looked around the kitchen, noting the matching crockery and cutlery, fully aware that that was Malcolm obsessive-compulsive tendencies that would have caused the pattern. He looked behind him to the items on the counter; a little bowl filled with miscellaneous candies, a plant that Eden found was fake upon rubbing a petal between his fingers and, finally, a framed black and white picture.

"Is this you and Ari?" Eden picked up the photograph, having to narrow his eyes a little at the grainy image but immediately recognising the two brothers. They were grinning, Malcolm having an arm draped over Arian and the latter looking much smaller in comparison. Their smiles were genuine but Malcolm's was much broader than his brothers, that confidence radiating even from the still picture.

"Yeah, it's from my birthday back in the forties, we all went out to Rhode Island for a few days. It was good fun," Malcolm hid his expression by continuing to watch the coffee mugs fill but Eden knew there would be that distant twinkle in his eye that only appeared when he was thinking of days past.

"What did you do?"

"A bit of gambling, went to a few gentleman's clubs, screwed some hookers. It wasn't exactly easy to find gay prostitutes back then but we managed," Malcolm shrugged, "it was a bit like a bachelor party, I suppose. Nothing too interesting."