Pick Your Poison

Roger woke up the following Friday morning feeling ecstatic. He and Mimi had been texting for about a week now and it was finally the day they were going to meet up to chill. Roger took a shower and put on the flyest fit he could find. Looking at himself in the mirror he was feeling right. Wearing a white polo with black Levi's and white forces, Roger felt like a black angel. After making sure he looked good and had everything, he left his mother's house and sent Bino a quick text.

   *Yo get ready, I'm going to be there by one*

      Pulling up to his barbers Roger knew he couldn't show up without getting a lineup. It's been about two years since Roger had sex, he wasn't the type to just sleep around with any girl and he hadn't been thinking about dating another girl since he caught his ex cheating on him. Even though it made him sound thirsty, he was determined to get some buns tonight. After getting his line up he finally arrived at Bino's house.

     Roger walked through the front doors and made himself comfortable on the couch, flipping on the t.v. "Sam, do you think you can stay the night at your friends?" Bino knew that Roger was going to try and get some pussy and he was not letting it go down in the living room again. The last time Roger brought a girl over, the bitch was loud the whole night and left the living room smelling like dirty coochie and pork rings. "Yes, I was already planning on doing that" Bino handed Sam $200 and dapped him up. "Be safe and call me if any." Sam nodded and grabbed his backpack. "I bet you another $200 Roger is going to catch feelings." Bino laughed and closed the door behind him as he left.

      He better not Bino thought to himself after all any female who gives it up on the first night is a hoe. Roger who heard everything turned to face Bino. "I ain't going to catch feelings." Bino tried to keep from laughing because it sounded as if Roger was trying to convince himself of that. "Yeah whatever you say cuz." After heading to the liquor store and grabbing some Remy and some pack. They pulled up about 5 minutes before the girls pulled in. Luckily they managed to have a few things set up before the girls arrived.

      "Oh, I like your crib!!" Mimi said walking into the house. Mimi had on a nice pair of body-hugging jeans and a white top that was almost see-through. "I see what you are doing here." She said as both girls took a set on the living room couch making themselves comfortable. Bino who had been in the middle of rolling a blunt before the girls pulled up took a seat beside Chi. She had on a nice blue dress that complimented her frame, and low key Bino wanted to get close to that. Roger took a seat on the empty love seat, which caused Mimi to jump up and sit beside him.

      "So where are y'all from?" Bino asked breaking the silence as he sparked the blunt. "Marcy Projects," Mimi replied. Bino tried his hardest not to grimace. He knew she was a hoe. "Alright, and where are you from?" Bino asked Chi trying to move on from Mimi. "Boy, I already told you where I am from," Chi replied crossing her arms her attitude from that night returning. "Nah shorty there's no way you from the Ville and you acting as scary as you were that night at the club." Bino laughed and passed her the blunt. "Betsyhead stays dirty and niggas take shits in the pool." Chi stared at him matter of factly. "Well shit my bad. You from the Ville." Bino held his hands up as if to say he didn't want no smoke.

      About 3 hours into the smoke session and 2 movies later, Roger and Mimi were in a full-on make-out session on the couch. Chi who started to get sleepy hours ago asked if Bino could give her a ride home. Bino agreed and grabbed his car keys from his bedroom and his sweater before meeting her at the front door. " You ready?" he asked. Chi grabbed her purse from the table and broke herself a piece of Fronto out of her friend's pack before following him out the door. "You know for a Ville Bitch you sure don't act like one."

     Bino could tell what he said had struck a nerve because Chi was glaring at him. "And what the fuck is that suppose to mean?" She asked him slamming the door to his Bens as she hopped in the car. "Well, no disrespect but you Ville Bitches are some hoes." Chi cut him off before he could finish talking. "Well one I grew up there doesn't mean I involved myself with any of the fuck niggas. 2 just because I'm from there doesn't make me a hoe besides not that it should even matter to you anyways but I am a virgin. The fuck I look like popping this pussy for some nigga I just met?"