Reason 15

I walked out of form and started heading to my next lesson before stopping as i heard my name being called. I turned around to see Immy

"Hey immy."

"Hey jeff. What do we have?"

"Well i have English so im pretty sure you have music."

"Do i?"

"Yes immy you do." She turned around and started running whilst

shouting back ill see you at break.

I mentally facepalmed. I turned around and began walking up the stairs to English.

As I arrived i saw a queue of about 20 idiots who composed of my class a man i had never seen before unlocked the door and let everyone into the classroom. For a split second i was confused. Who was this man? Why was he here?

It suddenly clicked he was a supply teacher and a grumpy one by the looks of it.

I walked in and sat down next to Jenny.

"Hey Jeff, how are you this morning?" Jenny asked in an earnest voice. I didn't mind Jenny, i mean she has her flaws but shes nice i guess.

"Im god Jenny what abou...." i was cut off midsentence by the supply who started to tell me off. What an imbecile was all i could think while he ranted on followed by having another go at me and how it was my fault we were 25 minutes into the lesson and how i still haven't sat down. I repeat what an imbecile.

Reason15:supply teachers are stupid

( hey guys quick a/n first is it me or is Wattpad weirdly quite & two i have pre written the next 25 chapter as i was bored the other day but should be regular post on here and on my fav book tap.)