[20]

Jaemin walked to the school slowly because he is not interested in detention.

If you ask if Jaemin had a happy life.

I would say....no.

To be honest he never really felt loved by someone or felt trust to friends.

His bestfriend Jeno knows him well but he is still scared to trust on him.He is quite sensitve but he doesnt show it,he just eat it down deep inside in his body.

A reason why he keep getting detention from school is because trying to defend himself from those social bullies.He could use an another method but his life says he should go aggressive.

He slowly arrived the school gate,he stood just in front of the gate line,looking up on the sky and sighed.

"It's just the daily basis I have to do,Jaemin."

He scratched his head and walked to his classroom.

When he opened the door no one was to be seen.Of course,since its vacation.He sat down on his seat to wait the teacher come.

Soon a door opening voice could be heard and je dodnt even bother do look since he thought it was the teacher,but it got a bit too quiet for a teacher being.He looked up and saw Jeno standing in front of him hands tucked in the Uniform pocket.

"What are you doing here?"Jaemin curiously asked.

"I heard you got detention again,so I have come to accompany you."Jeno gave him his signature smile.

Jaemin felt a bit touched but he quickly ereased the thoughts.

"What are you gonna do here?I mean 99% the teacher would tell me to clean the whole same grade classrooms."

"Well,I gonna help you then?"Jeno winked at him.

You would ask why Jeno is caring Jaemin so much.

The answer would be when Jaehyun and his ex-wife got into a very bad situation,no one cared about the small Jaemin.

Jeno just happened to meet him through a party on a Christmas day.

Jaemin was sitting alone under the big Christmas tree with only a thin jacket.He had his both hands holding on his legs looking down while being bored.His nose kept running and his cheeks were very red from the cold.

Jeno wondered why a kid is sitting there in such a freezing weather while everyone are inside the mansion having fun.

He pulled his fathers suit cloth corner asking if he can go play outside.Getting a agreement from his father he quickly ran to the cloakroom and asked the empoylee to get his jacket.

As soon he wore his jacket he ran out to find the boy he just saw.

Jaemin still has his head down with both hands holding the legs.A sneeze catched up soon,just when he was about to stand up a scarf was put over him.He looked up and saw a boy smiling at him.

"Who are you?"Jaemin asked.

"I'm Jeno!Whats your name?"He smiled even brighter.

"Jaemin....."Jaemin couldnt get used to this weird smile.

"Why are you alone here?"

"My father is busy fighting with my mom."
Jaemin pouted while resting his head on the knees.

"Mmnhhh,lets go play?"Jeno suggested and Jaemin looked at him weirdly.

"Where?"

"Shhhh~"