[8]

It's been three days after they came back from Bangkok.

Taeyong was forced to go with Ten to some modeling lessons while he still has to do the secretary job.

Eating his lunch at the resting room with some dark circles under his eye,he sighed heavily.

"I need a holiday or I am getting crazy."

"Well,you will get one from now on till next week."A voice suddenly came from the hall way so Taeyong lifted his head from his hands and searched for the voice.

Jaehyun stood near the door with his both hands in his pockets waiting Taeyong to come out from the resting room.

"How was the lesson with Ten?"

"Uh,I guess it's alright?"

"Good.As I said I am giving you a 1 week holiday."Jaehyun said while pointing at the exit telling Taeyong he is free to go.

"T-Thank you but why?"

"The shooting is 2 weeks later and I don't want a zombie walking around in the shooting."Jaehyun said which made Taeyong roll his eyes.

"I will enjoy my holiday,thank you."Taeyong bowed and left to pack his bag.

/-/

Laying down on the sofa with the book covered on his face.It's a chill afternoon but Taeyong feels weird,not getting used to it.After a short silence he decided to get up.

Suddenly he appeared in front of Jaehyuns home.Taeyong facepalmed feeling dumb to this decision.

Since he is here already here,pressing the bell wont hurt him right?A few seconds later someone opened the door and his face changed to a excited one real quick.

"Hyung!I missed you so much!"Jaemin hugged him and Taeyong laughed.

"I just didn't have time to visit you for a week only."

"One week is loooonng.And dad told me that you wont be babysitting me for a while so I am even sadder."Jaemin fake cried while fake drying his tears out.

"Now I am here.Alright,can I go in?"Taeyong patted his head with a smile.

"Of course!Welcome!"

Taeyong went inside with Jaemin.Taeyong asked if Jaemin want some dessert and Jaemin said yes  so he went to the kitchen to make some Matcha pudding.

He served them a few hours later from the fridge.

"Jaemin-ah,pudding is done!"Taeyong shouted while taking off the apron since he was preparing for Jaemin's dinner.

A loud noise could be heard from upstairs,it's Jaemin's stomping noise.He was tok excited for the dessert and kinda fell off the stairs.

Taeyong quickly looked after the loud noise and saw Jaemin with his face on the floor.Jaemin wasn't crying but he has some tears in his eyes because it did hurt.Taeyong quickly got him up and guided him to the sofa and took out the first aid kid under the coffee table.

"Oh my god,be careful next time!"

"I was just too excited....sorry...."Jaemin pouted and looked away in embarrassment.

Taeyong sighed after he put on some medicine and ruffled Jaemin's hair.

"I am not mad but worried,so please be careful next time,alright?"Jaemin nodded.

"Let's eat our pudding?"

While they were eating Jaemin realized an another cup of pudding on the kitchen counter.

"Hyung,is that for dad?"He pointed at it.

"Oh...yes.I thought he might want some snack after work."

When it was dinner time Taeyong prepeared spaghetti for them and of course he prepeared one for Jaehyun too.After the dinner he said goodbye to Jaemin and left the house.

Walking back home he made himself clean and jumped on the bed with his tablet.

He was very curious what project his boss was talking about so he searched up some news from the entertaiment Ten is from.He was very focused on it that he didnt hear his phone popping out messages.Suddenly his phone rang which made Taeyong jump scare.

"Oh sh- H-Hello?"

"Taeyong?"

"Oh good evening,sir."

"Call me Jaehyun when I am not working."

"Ah yes...Jaehyun.Do you need something?"

"Did you come here today?I thought I have told you that you have holidays?"

"I was just bored so I thought I could visit Jaemin since he is all alone everyday."

"Hmmm alright,ah,thanks for the food I enjoyed it very well."Jaehyuns voice suddenly became more chilled out and deeper which makes it very sexy.

Taeyong suddenly feels hot and started to fan himself while making a confused face.

"Why the fuck is it so hot here?"

"Taeyong?"Jaehyun got confused when Taeyong didn't reply to him.

"O-Oh!No problem,I am glad you liked it."

"Hah....you're cute sometimes."Jaehyun didn't know why he would say something like that but he felt happy while saying it.

"C-C-Cute?"Taeyong can't stop stuttering which makes him want to slap himself for doing that.

"Jaemin asked me to go with him to the amusment park so I thought you want to join?Since I guess you are free tomorrow too?"Jaehyun laughed out loud at Taeyongs reaction finding it too cute.

"Uhm,if you guys don't mind?"Taeyong scratched his neck in embarrassment.

"Then,lets meet up at the amusment park tomorrow morning?"

"Sure."

"Alright,good night see you tomorrow."

"Have a good night."Taeyong ended the call and fell backwards on his bed.

He is kinda excited,since its been long he was in an amusment park.He hated such places because it just hurts when he sees families togheter having fun.But somehow he overcame it after he met Ten which he still ows him a big favor.

Taeyong put his tablet aside and got himself comfortable,slowly drifting into sleep.