[13]

"B-Beautiful??"Ten being the most popular flirt,his face started to heat up.

Johnny smirked at Tens reaction and ruffled his hair.

"And cute."Ten stopped eating again and looked up at Johnny while biting his spoon.

"Why?I'm saying the truth."

"Uh well,let's order dinner?Cake won't fill my stomach."Ten quickly grabbed the big menu card to hide his red tomato face.

Meanwhile the Jaeyong pair are totally awkward sitting there still waiting for their friends.

"Where are they?"Jaehyun tapped the table with his finger non-stop.

"Let's order first?I'm hungry."Taeyong had his head on the table while pouting.

Jaehyun looked down at Taeyong,trying his best not to squish his cheeks.

"Ok,let's order first."

Soon a waitress came and greeted them but it was all in Thai language.

"Uh...sorri..no..under...stand?"Taeyong trying to remember the english he learned from his highschool to use it.

Jaehyun chuckled at the cuteness in front of him.

"Sorry,we cant speak Thai."Jaehyun saved Taeyong and he sighed relief.

"Ah!I'm Sorry,welcome to XxXx.Do you know your order?"She said and they nodded.

They order 2 sets and some of other small snacks.The food came not too long and they digged in.

While eating Taeyong keep struggeling cutting the steak and sighed in annoyance.Jaehyun noticed that and took the knife from him.
Taeyong looked up at him and thanked him quietly.He suddenly started to study his festures while he is concentrating on something.

One word was in his mind.

"Beautiful."

"Huh?"Jaehyun looked up at Taeyong,already finished cutting them into chunks.

Taeyong covered his mouth in shock and shook his head.

"N-Nothing!Thank you for help."Taeyong quickly grabbed the fork and stabbed on one steak and ate it while avoiding the mans stares in front of him.

"God dammit!Why is this so awkward!"

"Let's talk about ourselves.We have been working togh for so long but I somehow don't know much about you."Jaehyun munched on the pasta he ordered.

"Well,I guess I will start since I suggested it."Jaehyun finished his last bit of spaghetti and drank a bit of his smoothie.

"As you already know the situation about my ex-wife and Jaemin.I will just talk about my hobbies.Whenever I have time I like to compose songs."

"You like singing?That's so cool.I actually like it too until....until my mother told me I'm a failure.."Taeyong finished his main dish too started to drink the ice tea and playing around with the straw.

"What happened to your family?"

"My family?Heh...They were so kind to me.I don't know what happened but they started to hate me when I started middleschool.Till highschool I was in hell,they would give me only two meals a day and leaving me alone at home for days."Taeyong sighed at the painful memory he has to remember.

"I'm sorry."Jaehyun only wanted a happy conversation.

"It's ok,I'm actually happy that they decided to throw me away because I don't think I could survive any longer in that house,not to mention that I met Ten.He was like my life saver,I owe him a big one."Taeyong chuckled still playing with the straw.

"I know a place here and I want to go there with you."Jaehyun wants to make to mood good again so he decided to take a walk outside the comfortable chilly night.

"Sure.Let's go."Taeyong smiled.

/-/

"I wonder what they are doing."Ten looked outside the window.

"Why bother them,let's have our fun."Johnny rested his chin on his both back hand.

"You're right.I heard you're really close to Jaehyun?"Ten turned his head back and continued to eat his dessert.

"Yeah,since highschool.Funny thing is we have something both in common."

"Hm?What?"

"Having a bad wife."Johnny leaned back to the sofachair and drank his coffee.

"Y-You're married?!"Ten eyes widened and his ice cream fell off the spoon to the bowl.

Johnny laughed out loud at Tens reaction.

"Ex-wife."

"Thank god,I thought for a second that I was actually flirting with a married man.That's no no."

"Oh?So you do like me?"Johnny leaned forwards which made Ten backup a bit.

"No!"Ten continuously shook his head with his eyes closed.

"I'm joking,my son might freak out if I get a new lovee just like this."Johnny leaned back and laughed.

Ten quickly open his eyes and looked at him shook again when he heard he has a son.

"Y-Y-You what?!"

"Ahahahaha,you're so cute!"

"Ah....My head hurts."Ten massaged his temples.

"Oh!I see Jaehyun comming out from the restaurant."Johnny pointed out where Jaehyun was waiting Taeyong to come out too.

"Where?!Let's follow!"Ten easily forgot what just happened and quickly finish his dessert.

"Excuse me!The pay-check please."Johnny called.

"It will be 20$.Togheter or seperate?"The waitress soon came with the check and placed it on the table.

"Togheter please."Johnny smiled at the waitress which made her blush a bit.

"I can pay mine."Ten looked up with the spoon in his mouth not to mention he is a bit jelous what Johnny just did to the waitress.

"No,it's my treat."Johnny handed a card to the waitress and payed for them.

They got up from the seat and Ten walked straight up to the door not even hiding the fact he is moody right now.

Johnny kinda knew what happened but he decided to tease him.He quickly catched up Ten and leaned his face to the front from the back of him while having his hands in the pockets.

"Already jealous?"He whispered.

"Me?Huh!"Ten rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Aw,my prince charming is jealous~"

"No,I'm not!"Ten turned his body to Johnny and hit him with his two small hands like a drum.

"Ah!Ouh!Ok ok,I'm sorry~"Johnny acted as if it hurts while still laughing at the cute person in front of him.

Ten suddenly stopped and realized he forgot to follow the other 2.

"Shit!Taeyong!"Ten grabbed his hair and yelled.