[14]

"Where are we going?"Taeyong asked because they have been walking for minutes without talking to each other.

"You will see."Jaehyun turned to Taeyong and grabbed his hand and tuck it in his jacket pocket.

Taeyong eyes widened at his action.He tried to seperate the hands by reflection but Jaehyun grabbed it even tighter.

"It's ok."Jaehyun smiled.

Finally they arrived at a big plaza where there are many expensive stores and beautiful small gardens and lights decorations.Taeyong eyes sparkled when see sees a huge teddy bear in the middle of the plaza.He happily pointed at the bear.

"Woah!Bear!"Taeyong jumped up and down like a kid.He quickly put out his phone with his other free hand and opened the camera.

"Give me that.I'll take a photo of you both."Jaehyun chuckled and took his phone.

"Thanks!"Taeyong skipped his legs to the bear happily.

After taking the picture Jaehyun quickly viewed it and he was very satisfied with the picture he took.Suddenly a idea came into his mind,he looked around and patted a stranger on the shoulder.

"Excause me,can you take a photo of us there?"Jaehyun pointed at the bear.

The stranger agreed and took the phone.He quickly ran towards Taeyong who was about to stand up but was pushed down again by him.

"Huh?"

"Let's take one togheter."Jaehyun sat next to him and put his one arm around Taeyong to closen their distance.

Taeyong looked at Jaehyuns hand that was wrapped around him,feeling a bit nervous.

"1,2,3 Smile!"The stranger shouted and they quickly posed.

"Thank you!"Taeyong took his phone back and bowed at the stranger

"คุณน่ารักด้วยกันจริงๆ!"The stranger said.

"Huh?Sorry..."Taeyong hinted the stranger that he doesnt know Thai.

"Oh!You're really cute togheter."

"O-Oh....thank you."Taeyong blushed.

They seperated from the stranger and sat down on a bench to rest.Taeyong checked the photos they just made.He kept looking at the one with his boss togheter not noticting that Jaehyun actually his watching it with him.

"You look cute in this one."He suddenly said which made Taeyong jump scare a bit.

Jaehyun sighed in happiness because it's been long since he experienced heart fluttering.Watching the man next to him was everything he needed right now.He pushed Taeyongs arm that was at the tight and layed his head on it instead.

"Wha-"Taeyong got shocked at his action again.Somehow Jaehyun is weird today,that's what he thought.

"Shhhh,let me stay like this for a bit."Jaehyun closed his eyes and Taeyong awkwardly but not really because he feels comfortable too continued to look at his phone.

/-/

"Did you find him?"Ten yelled behind a bush while Johnny somehow got a telescope.Don't ask me where he got that.

"No.....Oh!Found him!"Johnny potted them at the big bear and quickly hid somewhere near the bear.

They watched the other pair having fun while taking photos and followed them to the bench.

Ten went to buy two hot teas at a vendor's stand and handed one to Johnny.

"Thanks!"Johnny smiled and Ten sat down next to him watching Jaeyong couple having their time.