[6]

They both walked togheter to the office while laughing at the joke Taeyong made.

Taeil who was checking the documents quickly took out his phone and took a photo sending it to the company's group chat.

"Am I dreaming?Boss is freaking laughing!"

"This new secretary needs a raise."

"Not to mention,he looks so good with that smile on his face."

"Shut it,you have me Baekhyun."

"Awww Chanyeolie is jealous!"

"OMFG,get a room please."

/-/

"Taeyong,check these folders.I need it today."Jaehyun handed Taeyong two big folders.Taeyong silently looked at the folders and decided to talk back.

"Do I need to work overtime again?"

"You don't have to if you work fast."

"Jaehyun,look how thick these 2 folders are."

"I dont see a problem?"

"I thought someone wanted me to babysit your son."Taeyong took out his best weapon against him and of course he won the fight.

"Finish it within a week."Jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"Yay!"Taeyong pulled both arms in the air in joy.

"But,you have to pick up my son everyday in exchange."Taeyong used his two fingers to form a heart and walked out of the office with a big smile on his face.

"Cute."Jaehyun chuckled and continued to work.

Taeyong looked at his watch counting how long he needs to arrive at Jaemin's school.He packed his bag and left the company.

Standing at the schoolgate patiently waiting for Jaemin but he got a bit nervous with all the stares around him.

"Who's he?"

"His son must be a look too!"

"Wow,I found gold today!"

Hearing these comments around him makes him scratch his neck in embarrassment.Soon he found Jaemin walking towards to schoolgate with some of his friends.He quickly walkes more near to it and called his name.Jaemin heard his name and turned to where the voice came from.

How happy he was when he saw Taeyong waving at him.Jaemin ran towards him and gave him a hug.

"Hyung!Why are you here?"Jaemin happily said.

"Guess what?I will do that everyday from now on!"Taeyong patted Jaemins head happily.

"Really?!Yay!"

"Jaemin,whos that?"His one friend asked.

"Jisung-ah,he is my fathers secretary."

"Hi~I am Taeyong."Taeyong cutely waved at him.

"Hello,my name is Jisung."Jisung bowed.

They chatted for short and then they seperated with a goodbye.

"Jaemin-ah,are you hungry?I can make you dinner and play with you till your father comes home."Taeyong said while waiting at the bus station with Jaemin.

Jaemin eyes suddenly sparkled after hearing that someone would play with him.He screamed in joying and hugged Taeyong tightly.

"I love you so much hyung!"