Inside the Ahlawat Mansion, all the gang members including the Mafia King sat inside the meeting room. Hunchback and his partners were still trying to figure out what is wrong with the Mafia Lord. Hunchback and Co gazed at the Mafia King who was busy observing himself in the mirror which was quite odd for the gang members. It was quiet perturbing for the gang members and hunchback to see Mafia King like this. Previously the gang members weren't brooding about his behaviour much but from past few days Mafia King was showing eccentric behaviour. He would just sit in his garden and would keep beaming like a plonker. Not only that, the mighty Mafia Lord had started to read novels which was gravely agitating for the gang members. He would even play with the Dogs sporadically.
"I think I need a haircut. " the Mafia King said to himself. All the gang members looked at him shocked. They couldn't recollect as when was the last time when he had talked about having a haircut.
"And I guess a trim of the beard too. " he said again, observing himself in the mirror. The gang members couldn't take it any more, they had to know any how that why their Mafia King is behaving like this.
"Boss are you alright. " Chirag asked nervously.
"Of course I am. " Mafia King replied still gazing at the mirror. Chirag was about to ask when he heard Hunchback's pesky voice.
"Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje
Dhol Baaje Dhol Baaje Dhol
Ki Dham Dham Baaje Dhol
Ki Dholi Taro Dhol Baaje Dhol
Baaje Dhol Baaje Dhol
To Dham Dham Baaje Dhol" hunchback danced around the meeting hall like a lunatic. Chirag smacked his head on his forehead, so did the Mafia King.
"Hunchback are you mad. " Mafia King asked exasperated. Hunchback guffawed showing his half broken teeth.
"Brother it's Navaratri, don't you know Gujarati's do 'Garba' in navaratri. " he said dancing around. Mafia King smiled, thinking about his love. He genuinely wanted to see his little princess dance, in his bedroom of course. The maid entered inside the meeting hall abruptly, receiving a glare from the Mafia King as a consequence of it.
"Rana Ji, lunch is ready. " the maid said terrified.
"I am coming. " the Mafia King said impertinently. The maid bowed down again, she was about to leave when hunchback stood in front of him.
"Champa, are you free tonight. " he asked grinning like a fool. She glared at him and stormed outside.
"Hunchback she insulted you again. " Chirag said and everyone burst into laughter including the Mafia King. Hunchback rolled his eyes. Meanwhile a man came inside, he bowed in front of the Mafia King.
"Neil, what are you doing here. I gave you some work, how dare you leave that. "Mafia King said infuriated.
"I am sorry my Lord, actually my wife has given birth to a baby boy. I had to meet her. Can I go.?? " he asked scared. Mafia King's face promptly lightened up.
"Congratulations Neil and I am sorry for shouting on you. You should go and meet your kid and yes I also want to meet the baby. " he said with a smile as he sauntered towards the dining room. Everyone looked startled. Did Mafia King really said that.????
"Neil what has happened to him. " hunchback asked befuddled.
"He has fallen in love hunchback. This is the magic of love. " Neil said with a smile.
"Love. " hunchback said to himself shocked.

Nandini was standing on the stairs of her house when she heard the sound of horn of a taxi.