34. Normal Weekdays

Start from the beginning

"Oh! Are we having donuts today!" Jimin ask while sniffing around. Chim was in his arms as he kept yawning.

"Aigoo. .he was sleeping?"J-Hope ask and pinches Chim's rosy cheeks.

"Yeah. He woke up a while ago." Jimin puts Chim's on the couch and grabs his cup of green tea.

"Jungkook-ah!! Jungkook-ah!!!" Suga calls as he drags Kookie with him.

"What happened! Omoooo!  Kookie!!" J-Hope quickly picks Kookie up and oats him.

"This little brat!! He almost ate my vitamins!! He almost knocked off my desktop and bookshelf!!" Suga was fuming in anger as he glares at Kookie.  Kookie on the other hand, stuck his tongue out and made silly faces to Suga. Suga was about charge at Kookie but Jin hit his head with a newspaper roll.

"No violence in my household!" Jin yells as sat down on the couch beside Chim who's still rubbing his eyes.

"DONUTS!!!!" Taehyung and Tae yells as they ran from downstairs.

"Easy there!" Jin sips his tea and Tae stuffed his face with donuts.

"Aigoo. .I'm late." Namjoon walks in with Joon behind him.

J-Hope hands Namjoon his coffee and a cookie.

"Ahh! Hyung! My donut!!!" Jungkook whines when he saw that Taehyung and Tae almost ate all the donuts.

"There,there. We got more. " Jimin says and pats Jungkook.

'HOPPPAAAA! ! CHARGEEEE! !!!!!!!!' Kookie points at Suga who was eating peacefully, he grabbed J-Hope's hair as he was on his shoulders.

"But..." Kookie pulled his hair and J-Hope nods before walking to Suga.

"Wha..." Suga ask and Kookie jumps on Suga, landing on his lap.

"Why your here?" Suga ask Kookie who grins.

'Sowwy. ..meow...meow..' Suga pats his head and Kookie snuggles close to Suga and hugs him like a koala.

"Aigoo~~~~~" Everyone cooes and another camera's click was heard.

"This is also perfect." Jimin says and smiles.

"Are ya collecting pics?" J-Hope ask and Jimin nods.

"This all be a part of my memory." Jimin replies and everyone smiles.

"Your doing a good job,Jimin." Jin says as he stares the mini's who were running here and there.

"It will be silence if they leave." Namjoon points out and Taehyung sighs.

"But someday they have to go.." Taehyung replies and Namjoon nods

"Until then let's cherish these moments!!" J-Hope beams and everyone nods.

"Let's make some memories!!" Jungkook yells out as everyone agrees.

That's how they lead their weekdays with their mini's. .