Chapter 15: What are you doing here?!

Chapter 15:
What are you doing here?!

Just add a little spice to the story.

Kokichi POV

I walked out of the cafeteria then walked out of the school. I just need some fresh air even though it's not really fresh.
"Kokichi?!" I looked over to the person who called out my name.
"Narime?!"

———

"O-oww... Please s-stop" I felt myself get picked up, then I was slammed to the wall. I winced at the pain.
"Shut ul you shy bitch" Narime glared at me before kicking me once again.

———

"S-stop..." I begged the boy who threw me to the ground. It was one of Narime's friends. He was going to step on me but someone interfered. And I was shocked to see who it was.
"Carlos get the fuck out of here" Narime glared at him. Carlos was shocked and confused but left anyway. I was more confused when he helped me get up and even treated my wounds. Of course he doesn't know my secret yet.

———

Ever since that, we became nice friends. Though he just teases me, he doesn't do anything violent to me like punch me or stuff.
"I-im sorry, im g-going to m-move s-schools" he frowned and we hugged before we left.

———

Oh right, he doesn't know I'm a girl so he's probably wondering why I'm wearing a skirt.
"I see you finally embraced your gender" he laughed.
"Y-you k-knew?" He laughed more and nodded. He walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"So how are ya ya dumb grape?" He rubbed my head, making my hair messy.

"G-good" he smiled.
"W-wait, what a-are you doing h-here and h-how d-did you knew i-im a g-girl?" I asked him.
"It was when I was bullying you I found out" I nod.
"And my mother wanted me to study here..." My eyes sparkled.
"R-really?! That's g-great!" I smiled and he smiled too.

"Kokichi?" I turned around to see Shuichi. He was looking annoyed and my jealousy sensors are saying that.. he's jealous by 18%.
"Who's he?" He pointed to Narime. Narime glared at him.
"T-this is Narime.. N-narime, t-that is Sh-shuichi"

"What do you want from her?" He removed his heavy arm from my shoulder and pulled me behind him.
"Oh nothing, she just needs to go to class" he smiles innocently. Narime looked at him for a while before letting me go.
"Im going to the principal's office to talk to the principal. See you soon" he smiled at me before leaving.
"We should get back inside. Don't want to be late you know?" We hurried back inside. Well mostly just me cause Shuichi walked like he didn't cared at all.

—————Time Skip ———›

———

"H-hey Narime!" I walked up to him. He glared at me making stop dead in my tracks.
"What do you want dumb grape?" He asked me.
"I-i just w-want t-to say t-thank you so much!" I bowed.
"H-hey! Don't bow!" Huh? He stuttered?
I straightened my posture.
"Why did you say thanks anyway?"
"F-for helping m-me y-yesterday"

"Yeah yeah, i was just feeling sad for you.. a bit" he says before walking off. He may not be my friend today but soon we will be the bestest of friends! I need to stay hopeful!

———

Well being hopeful does help sometime. Haha, that's.. funny? Im laughing at my own joke I'm so weird. I frowned.
"You okay?" Narime asked me. I nod.
"Don't seem like it. You look so sad" he looks at me worried.
"Im f-fine" I stood up and so did he. We left the library and was off to find my other friends.

—————Time Skip ———›

"This is your friend?" Kaede eyes him up and down carefully making the boy a bit uncomfortable.
"He looks mean" Rantaro comments.
"And rude" Kaito added. They say they were the best in identifying people's personality by their looks.

"H-hes nice!" I tried defending it.
"Doesn't look like it" Shuichi disagreed. My jealousy sensors are to tingling once again. And once again it's coming from Shuichi. Hes jealous by 37%.
"Im nice" Narime crosses his arms.
"Your sassy" Tsumugi fixed her glasses.

"W-whatever h-hes my friend a-and I'm not p-planning to leave h-him because he doesnt look nice" I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the others with me.
"Thanks anyway. God your friends are like your parents" he scratches his neck and I laugh.
"Y-yeah! S-see you tomorrow!" He smiles before leaving. He isn't staying long here since he's just here for a talk.