Chapter 12: A day with him

Chapter 12:
A day with him

Kokichi POV

"W-what?!" I asked surprised.
"Please lower your voice and please, Kokichi. Do you even see how lonely he is?" I guess I do feel bad for him. The principal asked me to hangout with Shuichi everyday. The principal said that he has gotten more behaved now that I'm his friend. Maybe it's because he's happy that he's finally not lonely anymore.

"F-fine..." I sighed and the principal smiled before letting me leave. I walked out of he office. Once out, I noticed a familiar navy blue haired man leaning against the wall while watching Danganronpa.
"H-hey Shu-shuichi..." He immediately looks up at me with a smile.
"I heard the news. Isn't that great?! Now  you'll finally have to hangout with me!" He seems rather excited. Well of course someone would get excited especially when they're lonely their whole life. Or maybe..

"Y-yeah... The principal also said we could go to other places like the mall" which is weird because normally principal's don't do that.
"How about we go to the cafe?" He suggested. I nod. I really want some macaroons today. He clasped his hands. "That's great! Cause I wasn't taking no for an answer" he grabbed my arm and started dragging me- again- to the nearest Cafe in this area.

We walked inside the shop and looked for a vacant table. When we saw one, we went towards it and sat down. The smell of coffee lingered my nose. Though I hate coffee I do kinda like the smell.
"It's so peaceful" I muttered. There was a lot of people but none of them were talking loudly unlike in class.
"Yeah..." I took out my sketchbook and started to draw. One fact about me: I draw everytime I'm bored.

"That looks nice" I was drawing a character from an anime called: Diabolik Lovers. It's been a long time since I watched that anime so I kinda forgot their names but still kind of remember their outfits.
"Who's that?" He asked.
"A-ayato" or something like that. Really I forgot their names.
"Would you like me if I wore something like that?" He cosplays? "I d-dont know" I shrugged.

"Im going to go order now. Wait here alright?" I nod and he walked towards the counter. After some minutes of me drawing, he finally came back with some coffee, tea and MACAROONS! He places it all down on tbe table then sits down. I started eating the macaroons.
"Delicious" I closed my eyes smiled. When I opened my eyes I saw Shuichi blushing a bright red color.
"A-are y-you o-okay? You're f-face is a b-bit r-red" i told him and he nodded.

"Do you watch anime?" It's obvious. I nod. "What are the kinds of anime you watched?" I blushed.
"R-romance" he smirked at my answer.
"I see, so you like to see people kiss?" I blushed and shake my head. Some of the scenes are just cute don't judge me!
"Oh I know what you like to see!" He snapped his fingers.
"You like to watch things get heated to the point they have se-" my eyes widens and I covered his mouth with my hands. Since he was at the other side, I kinda went over the table a bit and spilled some of our drinks.

"I-i d-do n-not!" I whispered-yelled at him very flustered. Don't try to ruin the quiet environment. He chuckles which made my heart beat faster and my face hotter. That... Was so.... Handsome. I pulled my hand away and sat back down.
"Hey how about you come to my house after this? We still have a lot of time" I nod and continued eating.

—————Time Skip ———›

"C-COME BACK HERE SHUICHI!" I yelled at him trying to run faster than before but failing miserably. A lot of people looked at us weirdly making me feel uncomfortable but still chased after him. What did he do exactly? He stole my phone that was filled with all my anime crush's.

"SHUICHI!!!" I stopped running and held my knees as I panted. How does he run so fast?
"Hey are you okay?" I look up to see Shuichi looking down at me with a worried expression. I nod.
"I-im t-tired.. I-i c-can't w-walk a-anymore" I said between breaths. He smirks.
"Then that'll mean I'll have to carry you!" He exclaims making me blush.
"N-no it's f-fi- AH!" i was cut off by my scream because I was suddenly picked up bridal style. "PUT M-ME D-DOWN!" I hit his chest as he ran as fast as he could back home.

Today was fine.

Maybe hanging out with him wouldn't be too bad.