Chapter 5: Talk

Chapter 5:
Talk

Rantaro POV

It was finally recess, or lunch or break, whatever you all want to call it. I noticed Kaede and Kokichi walk out of their classroom so I ran up to them. "Hey Kaede! Kokichi!" They looked at me and smiled. I stared at Kaede. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, no lie. "Hey Rantaro" I have never seen Kaede so... Full of life. It was cute.
"Hey, where are you guys going?" Well it was obvious anyway, I just don't know what to ask.

"Of course the cafeteria, unless you want us to go to the roof or outside again.." Kaede suggested.
"I-i would like t-to try to e-eat on the r-roof!" Kokichi seemed to be excited at the idea.
"Sure lil kid" I pat his head gently.
"I-im not little" he pouted. We all walk to the cafeteria since the others were there. We opened the two doors and went to go to our usual table until...

"Hey Kokichi" Shuichi walked up to us. "U-uh h-hi!" He greeted nervously. "Want to sit with me at my table? To talk about.. stuff" he looks at us for permission. Kaede hesitantly nodded and so did I. Kokichi walks beside Shuichi towards his table at the corner of the room. "Wow who knew that the creep would talk to someone like him?" Kaito asked.. surprised again.

"That means he's going to try to manipulate him! He's so shy and weak that he could do anything to him. Oh .y poor baby boy!" Tsumugi cried. Damn she's dramatic. "Yes I agree with Tsumugi! Hes my little brother too you know?!" We all laugh at the two girls.
"Anyway should we continue the idea of going to the roof? Kokichi isnt here and that's sad since be deemed excited to go to the roof"

"Maybe he's gonna jump-" and he got a smack on the head. I look at where Kokichi is at and it looks like he was.. pleading for something. I need to talk to him. After School maybe.

—————Time Skip ———›

"And then I have to be partners with a male. A male seriously?!" Tenko said enraged. This girl hates males. You wanna know why? Long story. We were about to part when I grabbed Kokichi's wrist. "Kokichi may i talk to you again?" He nodded. "You ain't coming with us Avocado?" I groaned at the nickname. "I'll catch up if I could" they then left.

"What where you and Shuichi talking about?" I asked him. "O-oh nothing" he smiled. Has he been telling the truth throughout all these years cause he's a bad liar. "Really?" I raised my brow. "Y-y-yeah nothing" He's not gonna talk isnt he? If I force it out of him the worst out come could be my crush hating me for what I've done. After all, a secrets a secret you only share to your most trusted people or don't share at all.

"All right, bye" he waves at me before leaving. I'm not giving up that easily. I still got some hope in me. I walk towards the direction of my house.

—————Time Skip ———›

Another day of hell. I was talking with Kaede when I heard a scream. "Kokichi?! Your big sister is coming to help you!" Kaede cut me off and ran towards where the scream came from. I followed. When we got there we saw Kokichi's foot stuck between two branches. "I-i cant get it out a-and it hurts" he tries not to cry.

"Rantaro save him! Please don't die!" I sweat dropped. Shes so overdramatic. I sighed and kneeled beside him. I placed my hands between his arms (im sorry I'm so bad at explaining im from another country and I only know how to say it in my original language) That was then I felt something odd. Like really odd. Kokichi seemed to freeze when I accidentally touched... Those. What where they you ask?

Boobs.

I ignored the feeling and lifted him us gently. I told Kaede to cut the branches with her knife. Kokichi asked me why does she brings a knife to school and i simply ignored him. Once the branches were cut, I lifted him up and dropped him on the group. "T-thanks you Rantaro!" He blushed and so did I.