Chapter 13: Realization

Chapter 13:
Realization

Kokichi POV

"How was your ride princess?"
"N-NOT GOOD, NO M-MORE!" he laughed while I hugged my knees. It was so embarrassing and scary.
"Alright alright calm down" he patted my back and chuckled. I felt my.face heat up and my heart beat quicken. His chuckle is just so handsome!
"Are you sick? Your face is red" he placed a hand on my forehead and I blushed more. When he realized I was blushing he smirked.

"Are you blushing?" I-isnt it obvious anyway? I looked away.
"Anyway, I want to watch something with you" he sat down beside me and pulled out his phone. I put my legs down and fixed my skirt. He went to YouTube and started typing.

D_E_A_D  G_I_R_L  W_A_L_K_I_N_G

He pressed searched and tons of videos showed up. I took a look at one video and when I did, my eyes widened and I blushed madly yet again.
"I-I DONT W-WANT TO WATCH THAT!" I looked away and covered my face with my hands. I heard another laugh coming from Shuichi.
"God you're so fun to tease" he grabbed my hand and pulled it down.
"Were not gonna watch, were just gonna listen to the music" he smiled at me making me blush more.

He takes out his earphones and plugs it in. He gives me the other side and i place I in my ear while he did the same. After some seconds he played the video.

The demon queen of high school has decreed it
She says Monday, 8am I will be deleted
They'll hunt me down in study hall
Stuff and mount me on the wall
Thirty hours to live, how shall I spend them?
I don't have to stay and die like cattle
I could change my name and ride up to Seattle
But I don't own a motorbike
Wait, here's an option that I like
Spend these thirty hours getting freaky!

The song was surprisingly amazing. Till it reached the end.. with the bed part. Over all we were having a good time listening to the song.

"Did you like it?" I nod.
"I wanna do that with you" does he mean sing or.... I blush madly and pushed him away. He fell to the ground while I cover my face with my hands again.
"I was just joking!" He laughed. Everytime I hear him laugh, I blush and my heart flutters. And there's only one reason why this happens.

I then realized..

I have a crush on Shuichi Saihara.

He place a hand on my shoulder. I flinched. "Wanna eat some noodles? I have some in my fridge" I nod.
"I-i'll be s-staying u-up here" he gets up and leaves.

.....

KYAAA!!! WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO?! I CANT TALK TO HIM NORMALLY NOW ESPECIALLY SINCE I NOW KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM! I started to panic. Only anime knows how to solve stuff like this! I realized that I was acting like Tsumugi but nah!

Oh wait, anime doesn't tell you what to do when you have a crush on someone, they tell you what to not do! You do not confess to your crush nuh uh! Well if you're lime me you do not confess to your crush. I started blushing more when I realized I was in his house. I was blushing more if that's even possible when I realized I was in his bedroom. I fainted when I realized I was on his bed! Oh no...

Shuichi POV

Finally! I finished cooking the noodles. I went upstairs back to my room to call Kokichi. When I got there, I blushed when I saw Kokichi sleeping on my bed. She looks so cute! No she doesn't look, she is so cute! I went back downstairs and placed the food in the freezer. I could just heat it later. I went back to Kokichi and cuddled with her.

I sniffed and played with her hair. Her hair ks so soft and it smells like grapes. Ah~ I wonder what shampoo she uses. I want to use it too. I started to drift off to a wonderful and peaceful sleep.

I realized she's on a skirt.
I forgot about that.

I blush but fell asleep anyway.
Im bored sorry