Chapter 10: The mall

Chapter 10:
The mall

Kokichi POV

We were at McDonald's. Kaito wanted.. needed to eat at McDonald's. I sigh and placed my child on my hands.
"You're bored eh?" Shuichi asked not looking at me but at his killing game. It's not like I want him to look at me! O-or something..
"Y-yeah" Tenko and Himiko went to buy some magic things, Kiibo is here with us and the other three was waiting in line for their turn to order.

"Want to watch with me? I nod and moved my chair a little closer to him.
"It's time for Mikan's execution" he says. W-wait execution?!
"S-sorry but I don't p-plan on w-watching s-someone die" I looked away from the phone. Shuichi shrugged but continued watching. I stare at Kiibo who was reading a book like all those other times at school.
"H-hey Kiibo?"
"Hm?" Just like Shuichi, he was still staring at the book.

"W-what are you r-reading?"
"It's about murder" I stiffened at the word. Is this that that they talk about? Killing? Even Tsumugi watches killing animes. Have you ever heard of Corpse Party? She showed me a video of it once and I nearly threw up because of... The video she showed me.
"Hey guys" I look at Rantaro who was holding a tray of our food, the others was beside him also holding a tray of our food.

He sits beside me and puts the tray down. Kaito took a bunch of our fries then shoved then in his mouth.
I also took some fries and ate them. After I chewed and swallowed, I licked off the delicious salt left on my fingers.
"Damn, do you mind if you lick something else than your fingers?" Shuichi asked me. I tilted my head not knowing what he meant.

Kaede smacked his head.
"Oh my God stop with those jokes! You're more of a pervert than we thought!" Tsumugi said before eating fries.
"Can't help it" he shrugged. Is he okay? That hit must have hurt.
I ate another one and did the same thing after. I look at Shuichi when I noticed his face was red.
"Shuichi what the hell?! I may like perverted anime men but oh my God!" Tsumugi said after drinking her coke.

"I told you I couldn't help it"
"Good thing I asked you to join us. If not, then I don't know what would happen to you Kokichi if you're left alone with him" she eyes Shuichi. We ate, drank and talked until we finished. I look at the time and realized it's almost time before I have to go home or else.
"I want to go shopping!" Tsumugi exclaimed.
"Yeah, I want to buy some earphones" Rantaro said.

"S-sorry guys but I won't b-be a-able to come c-cause I n-need to be a-at home b-before f-five" I told them standing up. They frowned.
"Good, cause I also need to go home" Shuichi sajd standing up while smiling.
"You better not do something to her or i will stab you-"
"Yeah yeah I'm so scared" he grabbed my arm and dragged me away.
"B-bye!" I waved at them before we were out of the fast food restaurant.

We walked till we were outside the mall. "I-i feel s-so uncomfortable w-while walking i-in this s-short skirt"
"You really have to say short right?
"S-sorry" I looked down. We went to the train station and waited for our train.
( I know there's more stuff you need to do before that from personal experience but leave me be) Once the train arrived, we walked inside.

It was unusually crowded. Many workers squished together. So were squished together and Shuichi was facing my way and now I feel more uncomfortable cause I'm on a skirt and there's a boy and-
The train made a sudden stop making me nearly fall. But Shuichi caught me by placing a hand on my waist.
At least I didn't fell.

After an akward ride we finally got off the train. I dusted myself off before following Shuichi back home.
"Cute" he muttered. I tilt my head but didn't questioned. Once I reached my house, I waved at him and yelled my 'goodnight, see you tomorrow' yada yada. I look at the time and sighed in relief.

I'm still safe.

Shuichi POV

Aaah~ so cute~!
I'm much luckier than Nagito Komaeda himself for finding someone as cute as her!

When I saw Kokichi, I thought I was gay. But when I realized he was a girl I was relieved cause I don't need to question my sexuality.

Kokichi Ouma!

I need to watch my Danganronpa before dreaming of her..