Chapter 40: Flustered

Start from the beginning

Myungsoo shot him a glare. He hated Hyunwon so much to the bones. Yoomi looked at her with teary eyes. She missed her best friend too much. Myungsoo already told her and the rest of Infinite members that they should not revealed her condition to anyone. Therefore,she had to pretend that everything was normal. But she did looked a little bit upset as Rae Na ignored her in the class. Of course she was,she didn't even remember her.

Rae Na looked at them with blank. She tried to recognized all the faces that Myungsoo showed yesterday.

Hyunwon noticed her expression and said,"Don't worry,Rae Na..I'll be here with you..just stay with me,okay?".

Rae Na nodded and smiled at him. She felt relieved for a moment.

"Yoomi-ah,don't be too sad..Rae Na will remember us sooner.."Sunggyu tried to console her feelings as they were all at the school canteen during lunch.

"Sunggyu hyung is right..we will help her,okay?"Woohyun reassured her.

"Hmmm...I need a moment.."she excused herself and went away from them miserably. They exchanged glances to each other.

"Hyung,just give her time.."Sungyeol suggested. Sunggyu looked worried about his girl. But,he knew that Yoomi really missed Rae Na a lot.

Yoomi was walking towards her locker to take some notes for the next lesson. She really looked sad and wanted to be alone.

"Oh,Yoomi-ah!! I see your best friend is back again..but why I didn't see you with her?Did you guys have a fight?"Ji Yeon asked her with a smirk.

"None of your business,Ji Yeon!!"she said coldly.

"How dare you! Just because your dad is now working at her company,doesn't mean that you can talk to me like that..you are still at a lower level to my eyes.."Ji Yeon said furiously.

"I don't give a damn about which level I am to your eyes,Ji Yeon..just stay away from me!"she said as she tried to walk away from her but Ji Yeon managed to grab firmly her hand.

"Do you think that I can't touch you just because you have Sunggyu at your back?"she asked her.

"Ouch..that's hurt,Ji Yeon..let me go!!"she groaned in pain.

"Let her go! You are hurting her.."Rae Na pulled Yoomi's hand off of Ji Yeon.

Yoomi looked startled as she watched Rae Na was saving her from Ji Yeon. Did she remembered something?

"Oh,it's the most popular girl at school..tell me,why do you come back here again?Do you want Myungsoo back?"she asked with a smirk.

Rae Na looked at her deeply. "Oh,snap!! Who's this girl again? Myungsoo didn't tell me before..haisyhhhh..what should I do now?"she whispered to herself.

"Don't bother her anymore.."Rae Na said as she walked away with Yoomi from Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon rolled her eyes in disbelief. She pulled Rae Na's hair out of a sudden.

"Don't you dare walk away from me,Kang Rae Na! I'm not finish talking to you yet.."she scowled.

"Yah,let me go!!!"she said with rage.

"Let her go,Ji Yeon!"Yoomi said as she was struggling to get Rae Na's hair off of Ji Yeon.

"STOP IT JI YEON!!"Myungsoo said angrily.

"Why is it me?don't you ever think that Rae Na might be the one who started it first?"she defended herself.

"She won't do that..because she didn't have a dirty heart like you.."Myungsoo glared at annoyingly.