Chapter 8: The accident

Author's POV

Jae Hoon took Rae Na in the living hall. His face was full of anger.

"Explain to me what just happened.." Jae Hoon demanded.

"He tried to get close to me for his sake..nobody wants to get to know me because of me. They are all have their own purposes..This party was useless.." Rae Na said with dissatisfaction.

"And you just happened to push him? Was that an accident or on purpose?"Jae Hoon questioned.

"It was on purpose..he deserves it.."said Rae Na without feeling sorry. She knew that he was not sincere about wanted to get to know her.

"Kang Rae Na!!!! This is too much!! You are embarrassing me and your parents. You will never change.."Jae Hoon said with anger.

Rae Na looked at him and said,"Don't involve mommy and daddy into this matter."

"I will give punishment later. You need to fix your attitude. You are so arrogant with what you have now. I'm sure your parents were disappointed with you as I am now.."Jae Hoon said firmly.

"Grandpa!!!just stop it!! Mommy and daddy will believe me if they were alive..you should trust me more..I hate you,grandpa!!" Rae Na cried and went furiously into her room. She slammed the door when closing it.

Jae Hoon looked at her helplessly. "What should I do with this girl?"he mumbled himself.

Tae Yong saw the argument and wanted to check on Rae Na but he felt that he should leave her alone. To give her space so that she can cry out of her heart.

Rae Na's POV

Uwarghhhhhhhh!!!! I cried out loud. Grandpa never been this mad even when the time he sent me to oversea. He did felt disappointed,not anger. This time was different. Han Jun Sang, you bastard..look at what have you done! "Punishment?where would he send me this time??please not some deserted countries.. It's hot..my skin will burn.."I mumbled.

I touched my neck. It felt something missing. My necklace. Mommy..daddy.. I miss both of you so much..

Myung soo's POV

I untied my bow tie when I reached my room. Wow..that was a very chaos party I have ever went. Too bad we did not see the girl. Sungjong was really mad at me..hahaha.. I heard she was the one who pushed that man into the swimming pool. She crashed her own party. She sure have a lot of guts. But, I should not bother too much. None of my business anyway

Then,I saw my black box and opened it. I took the necklace."I guess this necklace is not meant for her..It's been 2years now.."I said to myself.

Jun Sang's POV

I was in a soak wet when I reached home. It was cold and not to mention an embarrassment that I have to bear at that party. "Young master,what happened to you?"a maid asked.

"Just get me the towel!!!" I snarled at her.

"What happened,son?"asked Mrs.Han. I could not tell her what had happened and lied to her.

"I fell,mom..Not to worry about. I'll go to my room now.." I went to my room.

I felt really angry. I threw things at the wall.

Argghhhh!!! Kang Rae Na,you wench girl..how dare you insulted me like that. I'll get to you later. That will be the day you will feel sorry for yourself and it will be too late for that..I must avenge her. Wait and see,Kang Rae Na..

Author's POV

The next morning,at 5.30 a.m. Rae Na went to jog with Tae Yong at a park very far away from the villa. That was the thing she always did when she was in a bad mood. On their way back home,in the car Rae Na felt eased and calm down. Tae Yong smiled,seeing her back to normal again.

"Are you okay now,agasshi?"he asked.

"Yes..much better..but I still feel upset with grandpa though.."she answered.

"I believe you,agasshi.."said Tae Yong.

"You do??why?"asked Rae Na with interest.

"Han Jun Sang,the only son of Han Corporation. The company is not in a good condition since last year because of some bribery issues that his dad had involved in. It affected the company so much that they lost many investors and fund. "Tae Yong explained one by one.

"Ha,I knew it. He was targeted me for his company's sake."she said joyfully. Her guess was right. Tae Yong nodded.

"Should I do something about him,agasshi? I can reveal his plan to the press.."asked Tae Yong.

"No..let him be..He already felt humiliated because of yesterday..lets not further this any.....Tae Yong oppa,watch out!!!!!". She screamed.

Tae Yong was shocked at what he saw in front of him. Two cars collided with each other. Tae Yong managed to break just in time. Then,he took off his seat belt and turned around at the back.

"Agasshi,are you okay?Are you hurt??"asked Tae Yong worriedly.

"I'm fine..what happened?". She looked at in front and saw the accident. Nobody moved in both cars. "They must be injured badly.."she thought of herself. Then,she remembered that her parents died because of an accident. She shook her head. She must help them.

"No!!!we must help them.."Rae Na immediately dashed out from the car and ran towards the accident scene.

"Agasshi!! No!! It's too dangerous!!"he came out and quickly ran to get her.

Since the accident took place very early in the morning,there was no one else but them. The red car driver seemed to gain his consciousness and started to ask for help. The other black car, the driver fainted and injured pretty badly meanwhile at the back seat, there were an old man with a middle aged woman. Must be related.

Tae Yong helped the red car driver,put him on the ground and went to help the other injured driver but somehow his seat belt got stuck. Rae Na helped the passengers at the back seat. She opened the door and saw the old man was conscious and said,"Please get my daughter in law out first.."

Rae Na nodded and carried her out with all her strength. The woman was half conscious and she saw a girl was trying to get her out but barely saw her face. After she put down the woman at the side of the road,she went back hurriedly to the car as she smelled fuel in the car. The fuel must be leaking.

"Agasshi..please stay away..I will help them both.."he pointed at the driver and the old man as he struggled to help the driver out.

"No,I need to take this grandpa out. You help the man..hurry up..I smelled the fuel already!!"she insisted. Tae Yong got no choice but to help the man out.

Rae Na looked the grandpa and said,"Grandpa,your daughter in law is safe..now lets get you out,". She clenched her teeth as she tried to pull him out.

Finally,Tae Yong managed to get the man out of the car. He put him gently on the ground and rushed towards Rae Na when BAAMMMMM!!!

The car exploded. Tae Yong looked shocked and scared. He was unsure that Rae Na was already out of the car as he was busy helping both men. The thick smoke came out of the car with a flame.

"Agasshi!!!!"he screamed loudly. He tried to look the other way of the car when he saw her. She managed to escape with the old man beside her,lying unconsciously. Tae Yong carried them far away from the fire and started to call the police station.

At the K.J.H. Corporation, butler Choi dashed into the president's office room to inform about the news.

"What?!!!oh,my..my Rae Na..take me to the hospital now.."he quickly went out. "Please..save my granddaughter.." he whispered miserably.