Chapter 19: The cute side of him

Author's POV

Myungsoo did not talk to Rae Na for a few days. He totally ignored her. Rae Na felt something different in herself when Myungsoo was not talking to her,to be specific,she missed the quarrels they had before this. She did tried to have a conversation with him but Myungsoo acted cold towards her.

On that Saturday, they went out as they had planned before. In the car, it was a silence moment. Rae Na could not help herself from thinking what was gotten into Myungsoo lately that he became a cold person.

"What things that you want to buy at Myeongdong?"Rae Na tried to start the conversation.

"You will know when you carry those things.."he said while looking at the car window. Not even look at her.

Rae Na's POV

I gritted my teeth. Haisyhh..this guy..couldn't he said more nicely thing to me?I was trying to be nice to him. I don't know what I did wrong to him.

But,I decided not to continue the conversation since he clearly did not want to talk to me.

After we arrived at Myeongdong, we went straight to a clothes shop. Then,another clothes shop again and again. He bought some clothes at every shop we went. My hands were full of them. I was barely carried all of them. Myungsoo just..well..he did not even look at me. What an idiot. My grandpa would be surprised if he see that I was being treated like a slave from this guy.

It was the tenth clothes shop we went and I prayed that it will be the last.

I put all of his stuff on table at the waiting room.

I saw him trying to fit a casual shirt on himself and as he went into a fitting room,I dashed out of the shop to find something for him. Anything that will cool down Kim Myungsoo. What could it be??

Myungsoo's POV

Hmmm..this shirt would be okay on me. I knew I bought a lot. This was not me. Ever since Rae Na said that she wanted to leave the house and there was no reason for her to stay,I felt sad and hurt. I don't know why I felt like that. I felt like I will lose something and I don't know what was it. It kept bothering me for the whole week. I was grumpy and became mean to her. I really wanted to say nice things to her but my ego won't let me.

This was hard. I sighed deeply.

As I went out from the fitting room, I did not see her. "Rae Na!!"I kept calling her but she was nowhere in this shop.

I started looking around,asking the promoters if they saw her but no,they did not see her. I saw all my stuff on the table and then I started to think something bad must be happened to her. I wanted to call her but I did not have her number in my phone.

"Myungsoo!!"I heard someone was calling my name. It was her.

"Where have you been?!!"I yelled at her. I know that I should not be yelling at her,I was so happy and relieved to see her in front of my eyes but my anger got the better of me.

She looked startled at first. Then,she said "Here..for you..". She handed me something. I opened the paper bag. It was a teddy bear. She bought me this??What does she think I am?A kid??

Then,I pressed the teddy bear's belly button.

"No!!!you are supposed to press it at home.."she tried to stop me but it was too late. The teddy bear spoke when I pressed the belly button. It was her voice. The teddy bear can record the voice.

"Myungsoo-ah..are you still mad at me?? If you do,I'm sorry. I feel uneasy when you are not talking to me. It feels something is missing and I don't like it. So,I'm sorry again. Will you be my annoying friend again?"

Rae Na was covering her face with her both hands. Probably she felt embarrassed. She looked so cute and pretty when she did that. Now,I know what trouble I have been into lately. I fell in love. With that girl. I knew the answer finally. I smiled widely at her.

Rae Na's POV

Oh,no!! He heard that already. It was so embarrassing!! Since when you did something like that,Kang Rae Na??This is so not me. But I have to do it so that Myungsoo would not be mad at me again.

Then,I saw he smiled so handsomely. My heart is beating so faster that I could feel it will be explode if I don't control it. Relax,Rae Na. Breath in,breath out. Breath in, breath out.

"You are smiling,is that mean that you are not mad at me now?"I asked him.

He did not answered it. I guessed he still mad at me.

"Fine,just give the teddy bear back to me if you don't like it,"I tried to snatch it but failed.

"Yah..you stingy. You can't take back things that you already gave.". He said while hugging the teddy bear tightly.

I stared at him with curiosity. Does he likes my gift??

"Then you should say something when you like it.."I said to him.

He looked hesitated. Then,he said "I received many gifts from the girls of our school. But,I like this the most..". He pointed the teddy bear.

I blushed. He likes it!!

Myungsoo's POV

Did she blushed? I like it when she blushed. I felt that she only did that to me. Then, I know just what to do then. I will make her fall in love with me.

"I'll be your annoying friend again,just stay with me so that I could quarrel with you anytime I want,okay?"I said to her.

She smiled again. That smile. I love it. I love everything about her.

Rae Na's POV

I was relieved. That should not be a problem.

I smiled at him and said "Okay!!".

While we walked together, I saw him still hugging the teddy bear tightly,not even letting go. It was cute to see him acted like that. It was the first time I saw him like that. He was no longer asked me carried all his stuff. He carried those by his own,still not letting go the teddy bear. He was so cute at that time. I could not help myself from smiling at him.

Tae yong's POV

It was so hurtful seeing agasshi and Myungsoo walked together,smiling at each other. I never seen agasshi smiled so sweetly to anyone. She did not smile like that even to her grandpa. She used to be a very cold and snobbish girl to everyone she met. But,with Myungsoo,she changed a lot. I was afraid to see her changing a lot. I disliked him so much. Agasshi and I already been apart since she became a maid and today I was supposed to accompany her to Myeongdong but somehow it got canceled and now she was walking happily with that guy. It seemed that he was trying to take agasshi away from me. "No!Agasshi is mine. No one ever is going to take her away from me. I need to watch them more carefully next time. I have to make sure that she does not fall in love with him.."I muttered to myself.

-----------------------------------

Oh,no!!Tae Yong is jealous with them. Will he do something to get Rae Na fall in love with him?Love can't be forced. It will come naturally. Rae Na and Myungsoo already feeling it. Have you guys falling in love yet?

Hehehe...