Chapter 26: Being Popular

Author's POV

It's been almost a month since Rae Na got out from the hospital. Jae Hoon let her stay at Kim's Villa along with the Kim's family because she was comfortable living with them. It was tough for her to overcome her fear. She had nightmares almost every night. Myungsoo was the one who stayed with her, took care of everything. Sometimes she threw everything at the wall and the doctor had to inject her with tranquillizer to keep her calmed and get enough of sleep.

Myungsoo always kept beside her. He even did not went to school just to take care of Rae Na. He was doing that out of love. He would do anything for her.

One day at the morning, Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes. Then,he was stunned as Rae Na's face was so close to his face. Rae Na smiled sweetly to him.

"Now I know why do you have those freak admirers..too bad they have short-sighted eyes..they can't see your true personality.. "Rae Na chuckled.

Myungsoo looked blanked. Did Rae Na has gone back to normal? He looked at her. She was already in her school uniform.

"Rae Na,are you okay?"Myungsoo asked her.

Rae Na raised her eyebrows.

"Yah,do I look sick to you? I'm fine.. Never been better.."she replied back.

"But,why are you in school uniform?"he dumbly asked again.

"To play football..Of course I want to go to school,you dummy..you should get ready too. Or else,we'll be late.."she said as she walked out from his room but Myungsoo managed to grab her wrist.

"Wait..why do you change suddenly?Did something happened?"he blurted out the question. Rae Na stared at him and smiled.

"I dreamt about my parents last night. They were kind gave me strength after I woke up. Then,I realized that I have troubled everyone including you. So,I need to stop being afraid of what had happened. I'm okay right now. Don't worry.." then Rae Na held his hand tightly.

"....and thank you for taking such a good care of me..I won't forget that.."

Myungsoo looked touched. He was so grateful that Rae Na was back to normal again.

"You're welcome.."Myungsoo grinned at her.

At school,the rumor about Kang Rae Na and Kim Myungsoo were back to school has been spread over the entire school. The students finally knew Rae Na's identity and it was unbelievable. Everyone kept looking at her as she walked into the class. It was very awkward for her.

"You are back! We miss you.."Sunjong said cheerfully as he welcomed both of them. "We are glad that you are getting better,Rae Na.."Sunggyu said to her. Rae Na smiled at him.

"I'm fine..So,are you taking a good care of Yoomi?"Rae Na teased him. Sunggyu and Yoomi blushed.

"Way much better,Rae Na..Sunggyu hyung's parents really like Yoomi so much..They even invited her to his house on weekend. So,hyung got pretty busy during weekend.."Sungyeol explained in details. Sunggyu shot him a glare.

"Yeah..you should see how clinging Sunggyu hyung is whenever Yoomi is around..It's quiet disgusting.."Hoya added. Everybody laughed.

"Yah..I did not do that..."Sunggyu denied with pouted face. Yoomi just smiled at them.

During the class break, Rae Na noticed that Myungsoo kept following her around. Rae Na sighed deeply. This was not she wanted. She doesn't want Myungsoo worried about her. She was totally fine. Then,she asked Yoomi to accompany her to the toilet. As they went out from the class, Rae Na could tell that Myungsoo was watching her.