Chapter 7: The unexpected event

Author's POV

The Kang's villa became more crowded with all the guests that came by. The party was held at the villa's beautiful garden. The lights were on brightly. The maids were all busy entertained the guests. The butlers were checking each of the guest's name and the bodyguards were on their position to secure the villa. Jae Hoon chatted with some guests probably about business. Butler Choi was just standing beside him,listening to all the conversation.

Meanwhile,in Rae Na's room she was almost ready. She looked so beautiful with a turquoise gown dress with a pair of pearl earrings and shining white gold bracelet. Her wavy long hair make her face outshone the most. She was a natural beauty girl.

Tae Yong came in and looked stunned when he saw Rae Na. "She is so beautiful" he whispered to himself.

Rae Na complained to him,"I don't understand why we should have this so-called welcoming party and I have to dress like this..Like a barbie doll..can't I pick my own dress??". Tae Yong just smiled as he heard her complaint. He already get used to it.

Then she looked dissatisfied at a man,"You..are you happy that your design dress could fit in me??"she pointed at her designer.

"Of course I am. You know I don't design to anyone but you. You are my favorite model. You are my muse.." the designer said with proud.

Rae Na looked herself again in front of the mirror. Then, she asked "Tae Yong oppa,can I come out right now? I need to show my face once and then finish this off very quickly. I'm very tired."

Tae Yong nodded and informed the guards that they were coming out from the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen,today is a very special day because my granddaughter just came home from Australia after staying there for 3years.I'm sure that all of you want to meet the only heir of K.J.H. Corporation,Kang Rae Na.

Everybody applauded. She went to her grandpa as he introduced her. Thank god he did not called the media. She hated it the most. After she accompanied her grandpa for while,Rae Na started to yawn. She looked exhausted from the flight that morning.

Rae Na's POV

Oh,god!!Why do I keep yawning??It was so embarrassing. I need to escape from them. I excused myself from the crowd and went at the the corner of the swimming pool.

"How is the party,agasshi?" Tae Yong asked as he approaching me.

"Boring as usual. You know that I don't like attention too much. Especially having a party like this." I pouted.

"Well,if you are really tired I can send you back to your bedroom.."Tae Yong oppa suggested.

"No,what would grandpa say if I leave early?I really want to minimize my argument with him. Just get me something to eat. Please?". Tae Yong oppa nodded and went to get me the food. I hope he will bring me chocolate cake. I love that the most.

Author's POV

Rae Na was looking at the swimming pool when someone called her name.

"Well,well..it's the main girl of tonight's event..Rae Na-sshi..Hai..I'm Han Jun Sang. From Han Corporation. My dad did some business with your grandpa.." he offered his hand to shake with hers. But she ignored him.

"Oh..well..so???" she asked with a smirk on her face.

Han Jun Sang looked speechless and embarrassed of her attitude. But he tried to control it because he knew that he need to win her heart,for the sake of his family's company.

"I fell for you from the first time I saw you just now. I want to know more about you..can we have dinner tomorrow night?" Jun Sang asked her politely. He hoped that she would agree.

Rae Na looked at him with a disgusted look. "Do you expect me to believe every word that you just said?Who do you think you are?You are not even in the level to talk to me. I know what you want. You just want to get close to me so that it would help your family's business,am I right?"she said sarcastically.

Jun Sang's face changed. He felt humiliated and insulted of what she had just said.

"By the way,if that's what you'd planned,then it won't work on me..because I don't even like you from the first time I saw you.." she continued and tried to leave when he grabbed her right arm.

"Hey,let me go!"she snarled.

"Do not insult me like that."he warned her.

"Like I care.."she answered and pushed him with her strength into the swimming pool.

Jun sang lost his balance and fell. The situation became chaos and everybody ran towards the swimming. She knew that she had done it again. She saw her grandpa's face. His face filled with rage. Immediately,he grabbed her hands and took her into the house.

Myung Soo's POV

We purposely came late. And Sungjong kept nagging at us because he wanted to see the girl.

"Hyung,it will be your fault if I don't see the girl."he pointed at me.

"What are you fuss about?Do you know her??"asked Woo Hyun.

"That's why I want to get to know her. It's because I don't actually knew her."Sungjong replied cutely. Everybody giggled at his answer. Finally,we arrived. We have to wear tuxedo because it was the dress code for the event. What a fuss.

I looked at villa with amazed. This villa was much bigger than mine. We were just heading our way to the garden where the event was held when we heard some noises and it turned into chaos. I saw an elder man dragging a girl with him. I only saw her back.

"Who is she??" I mumbled.

"Look,someone fell into the swimming pool.." Sunggyu pointed at the swimming pool. We went there and saw the guards managed to pull him up. Thank god he was not drowned. I felt sorry for him. We were confused at that time. What did we missed just now???