Chapter Twelve

"Grayson, sleep on the couch next time," I yelled at him causing him to stir awake.

We were laying side by side on my twin sized bed, and he was always either on his back or stomach so he took up most of the bed leaving me the tiniest spot. This time he was on his back.

"I fell asleep," he mumbled.

This time, I was on the side near the wall, so I was squished between him and the wall. "Yeah, you make a habit of doing that."

I lifted myself up to sit, and then started to crawl over him. He was so near the edge of the bed that my knee almost slipped off and I fell down on him. His eyes shot open and his hands were on my thighs within seconds, but I'm pretty sure that was because it was obvious I almost fell off the bed, and then a smirk appeared as he looked at me sitting on his lap, straddling him. "Damn, babe."

"Shut up," I said unamused, but then started to laugh at the situation. "That was not supposed to happen," I said while crawling off and standing beside the bed.

"You two just get cuter and cuter everyday," I heard Lana say, and I spun around to see her and Derek sat up in her bed looking over at us with smiles.

I shook my head. "I'm just going to ignore you." I grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom.

"Cuter and cuter," she yelled.

"Ignoring you," I yelled back and then stepped into the bathroom.

"Oh, shit," I heard just as I shut the door.

I turned to the shower and saw one of our bathroom buddies and some guy getting it on in the shower. "In the fucking shower? We have to share that, you know," I screamed at them, obviously surprising them by my angered tone and my lack of acknowledgment that they were standing there naked and he was, most definitely, out there for all to see. They quickly grabbed towels covering themselves looking at me embarrassed.

I swung the door open and stepped back into our room. "You better bleach that fucking shower," I yelled at them and slammed the door shut.

Three pairs of eyes were staring at me like I'd lost my mind. "Well, it's been tainted," I told Lana.

She pouted. "That's the one rule we made with them. No sex in the bathroom."

"Turn around, boys," I told Derek and Grayson, as I reached for the hem of my hoodie.

Derek turned around, pulling Lana down on the bed with him and she started giggling. Grayson, on the other hand, sat on my bed looking up at me. "Do I have to?" he asked with his brows raised in question.

I grabbed a pillow, pushed it against his face, and then pushed the pillow knocking him on his back. "Yes," I told him.

"Fine," he mumbled into the pillow.

I quickly changed, keeping an eye on Grayson to make sure he didn't peek, and he didn't.

"Okay, I'm done," I said and Grayson went to remove the pillow from his face but I shoved it back. "Not yet, pretty boy. Lana's turn."

"Aw, you think I'm pretty?" he mumbled, and I slapped the top of the pillow. "Ow," he said.

When Lana was finished changing I moved the pillow. "Finally," Grayson grumbled.

I grabbed the pillow and smacked his arm with it.

He looked up at me, his lips parted slightly. "What was that for?" He grabbed the pillow and hit me, causing me to lose my balance and stumble a little.

When I regained my balance my mouth hung open as I stared at him with a devilish smirk on his lips. I reached for the pillow but he held it away while he used his free arm to hold me back. Then he hit me with it, again.