🗒 ❛ Pet Names + Sweet Moments ༉‧₊˚✧

Start from the beginning

"Let's see aײ+b×+c=0,And then,"
[Quadratic equation in Standard form]

"Babe~"

"Not now Fire,I'm busy."The boy kept pestering you,Not stopping until you turn your attention towards him.Before you could write the answer,Fire wrapped his muscular arms around your waist firmly,Burying his face on your [Hair color] locks.

"Fire. . ."

"Aww C'mon babe!,You've been sitting there for an hour.Let's hang out!"Fire said while pouting cutely,You sighed deeply placing the down the pen.

"Haish,Fine.What do you even wanna do?"

"Let's go outside and get some ice cream!"

"Alright."

《𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳》

He calls you:Princess
You call him:None-

"Are u sure about this water?What if you fall asleep while pushing me?"You and water were at the playground,On the swings to be exact.While water was behind you.

"Don't worry princess~,I won't"He sheepishly replied,Placing his hands on your back Lightly pushing you.

After a couple of minutes,Water was pushing the swings with all of his might,Since The light pushes didn't satisfy you.

Then it happened,You accidentally let go of the ropes

"OH SHIET-"Is what you last said before falling face first on the Grass,Water quickly rushed to you

"P-PRINCESS!,ARE YOU OK?!"He lifted your head,A small red bump appeared on your forehead

You groan in pain,Slowly opening your eyes

"I think i fell too hard for you"

《𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧》

He calls you:Flower
You call him:Cutie

"How do you make these?"You said,As leaf placed a flower crown that he made on your head.

"Simple,Want me to teach you?"Replying with a nod,Leaf started teaching you on how to make a flower crown.It looked easy,But when you tried it...

It looks like utter garbage-
(Welp at least you tried ;w;)

"Are you done yet?May i see?"Leaf said Trying to take a peek,Your face turned red,Quickly hiding the hideous thing that you created behind your back

"U-uh n-no need leaf!"Laughing nervously,Leaf tilted his head to the side.

Little did you know that he had already summoned his vines to grab the flower crown you were holding from your back.

"Gotcha!"

"W-wait!"

Leaf looked at the flower crown

You looked down on the ground,while Fiddling with your fingers "S-sorry. . .Leaf,it isn't as pretty as yours"

Unexpectedly,Leaf Lifted you up with his vines.A smile seen on his lips

"No need to apologize,[Name] my most beautiful Flower of all time~!"

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵》

He calls you:Love
You call him:None since you can't describe his fabulousness with
words-

"Let's go to the park,Love!"

"Sure!"

Both of you walked to the park,Hands intertwined with eachother.

"Whoah,The suns about to go down!"You say,[Eye color] eyes sparkling in delight.Light Chuckled at your childishness,He loved ever side of you.

"You wanna watch it,Love?"You nod while staring at the sky,Both of you were sitting on the grass,Light wrapped his arms around your waist,placing his head on top of yours while admiring the sky.

"It's so beautiful~"

"But not as beautiful as you,Love~"

The girl Chuckled,Her cheeks flushing in an instant.

"How cheesy of you,Light"

"I know,But it's true tho~,Wouldn't you agree the one and only love of my life~?"