11: #TheKnow

Kian's POV

"Please Ricky," I say as a tear slips down my face. "Tell me everything she told you."

I had woken up to go to the bathroom when I heard Harmony's voice. I sat and listened but only caught the end when she said she didn't want to move. Move why?

"Okay. Okay." He says.

He begins to explain everything that Harmony had told him about her past. Her real dad used to rape her? I felt my face heat up and I felt like I needed air. I walked over to the window and open it.

"Kian? Where you going?" I heard Ricky whisper yell as I climb through the window.

"I'm going to sit on the roof," I say and climb up. Harmony's house was made similar to ours so the roofs were pretty much the same.

When I get to the roof, I see lawn chairs. I guess Harmony sits up her sometimes. I stare out at the stars and just take it all in. It's so beautiful.

"Pretty amazing huh?"

I jump then turn around and see one of Harmony's brothers standing there gazing out. He comes and sits beside me.

"Elie," he says and extends his hand. I shake it.

"Kian," I say. He nods and goes back to looking at the sky.

"So, you found out about the real Harmony huh?" He asks. I look at him, shocked. "I heard the other guy telling you. At least you know. Harmony wants to leave her past behind and I guess that's understandable. But you and your friends seem like good people."

"We may act childish a lot but when it comes to our friends, we don't play around," I admit. He nods.

"I can tell. You know, my mom took Harmony out of public school yesterday. That's why she wasn't at school. She enrolled her in an online home school for the next month. Of course she doesn't know that yet," he says.

"Wait...what about prom? She was finally excited to go." I say. "How is she gonna go if she's home schooled?"

"That's where you and your friends come in."

I turn around and see the other brother standing there. Okay. Wtf is up with these kids popping up on the roof at almost 4 in the morning?

"Is this routine or something? You too coming up to the roof early in the morning?" I ask.

"Focus," Elie says.

"Alright. Okay. What is it that you want us to do?" I ask.

"Help us throw Harmony the best party/prom that she has ever been too," Austiin says.

"Just without alcohol and drugs," Elie says.

"That's actually a good idea," I admit. "Where and when is it going to be?"

They explain to me that it's going to be at the local teen club and is going to be invitation only, which is good. I can invite a bunch of Youtubers, Viners, and other friends. It'll be fun.

"Okay. So when is it?" I ask. They both look at each other.

"Saturday."

I stand there and stare at them. Saturday was only 2 days away. I shake the thought out of my head. This was for Harmony and I was determined to make her happy.

This was going to require a lot of help. And I already had a bunch of friends that would be willing to help.

-------------------------------------------
Howdy guys! So this chapter is just Kian's POV. I didn't have internet this weekend so I couldn't upload. (PS- Trevor's new video is flawless.)

Also guys, I dislike silent readers. I put the questions at the end so you guys can answer them. And even if you don't, at least vote so I know you like it. Leave feedback so I won't be discouraged. That's why I stopped writing my other stories: too many silent readers.

Also, it would make me happier than I was when I got my iPhone if you'd please follow me on my social media and HMU on kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope & rickycaylenshow (o2l fan account)
Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex
Vine: Aricka Alexander
Kik: Aciey2014
Youtube: Aricka Alexander

Random Question: What are some good movies to watch on Netflix?