7: #BeachesAndPromDates

Jc's POV

We were on our way to the beach! We had just picked up Harmony and Connor was going to meet us there. Also Jenn, Andrea, Lia, Jack, Rebecca, Tyler, and Andrew we're going to be there as well. And the Magcon guys were coming too, so we just rented a beach house out for the rest of the weekend. So, it was going to be amazing!

"Wow. This is beautiful," Harmony says when we pull up.

"I know right," I say. "Hey, your mom did say it was okay to stay the weekend right?"

"Uh, duh!" She holds up a bag and laughs.

"Lucky!" Trevor shouts. His mom said he had to come back tomorrow morning.

"Dash Cuz ur a wittle bwaybee," Kian says in a baby voice and pinches Trevor's cheeks.

"Knock it off!" He pushes Kian. "I'm going to be a senior next year."

"That reminds me! There's only a month left in school for you Harmony! How does it feel to graduate?!" Ricky yells as we walk inside the beach house. Everyone else is already there.

"Amazing. Prom is next week," she says. "But I'm not going."

"What?!" Everybody yells.

"You have to go to prom!" Jenn, Andrea and Rebecca says.

"We have to find you a dress!" Jenn says.

"But-"

"But nothing! Let's go!" Andrea says. "Ricky, we're borrowing your car."

"Oh-"

"I'm coming!" Tyler says and they all go out to the car.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"It's better to NOT ask questions," Connor laughs.

"True," I say and all us guys walk in the house.

No more than 10 minutes late, we're all making videos or watching Netflix. Connor's out by the beach on tumblr. Typical Connor. I'm just lurking on Twitter and Instagram.

"So, if Harmony is going to prom, she'll need a date right?"

I look up and see Nash sitting down beside me. Damn. If he asks Harmony if she wants him to be her date, Kian will miss out.

"Yeah, but who knows, she might already have a date," I say.

"I doubt it," He says. "She just said that she wasn't going, so she can't have a date already."

"Maybe."

"Oh well. I'll just ask her when she gets back." He says and gets up.

I hop up quickly and search for Kian. I find him in the kitchen with Matt, Cameron, and Trevor. They're making videos but Kian's just watching.

"Kian can you come help me with something?" He gets up and follow me. I walk outside and he follows.

"What's up?" He says.

"Nash is planing to ask Harmony if he can be her date to prom." As soon as I say that, all the color drains out of his face.

"Wha-what?" He finally says.

"You can play like you don't like her if you want, but if you don't want another guy kissing and hugging on her, you need to go ask her first," I say.

"I'll be back," Is all he says and he runs toward his car. Hopefully he gets her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

I see Kian run pass me and out the front door. I run behind him and jump in the passenger side and he takes off. He doesn't ask questions, just drives.

"Who died?" I ask after 10 minutes of silence.

"My ego if I don't talk to Harmony before Nash does." He tosses me his phone. "Text her and ask which store she's in."

I nod and text Harmony. A few minutes later she texts that she's in Chloe's Boutique. (Not sure if that a real store :/ )

"Chloe's Boutique." I say. He just nods and drives toward the mall.

When we get there, we hurriedly park and he takes off toward the store. I get out, lock the doors, and walk toward the mall, as soon as I enter, I see a whole group of girls run toward me. Kian is running as fast as I've ever seen. I decided to stay back and entertain the girls. I hope Kian accomplishes whatever goal he has.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian's POV

I run through crowds toward Chloe's Boutique and almost pass up the store. I stop and look inside when something catches my eye. I see Harmony stepping out of a dressing room in a purple prom dress. She looks amazing. I see her smiling and laughing with the girls and Tyler. Damn, she's so pretty.

"Hey bro did you-whoa! Is that Harmony?" Sam asks.

I don't answer, I just walk in the store toward Harmony and the others. She notices me first and starts to blush.

"Kian? What are you doing here?" Lia asks.

"I came to ask Harmony a question," I say. I walk up to Harmony and smile. "Harmony Cortez, can I be your date to prom?"

"Awww!" Everybody except Andrea say.

"Well?" I ask, suddenly nervous.

"Ok," She smiles. I pick her up and spin her around as everyone claps. I had to start planning. I wanted to make this a night to remember for her.

---------------------------------------------

Sooo....like this chapie? It's one of my favorites yet. I added Sam's POV because I realized that I didn't have his yet. Should I put a part in here where Nash asks Harmony and she says no? Leave suggestions.

Also, I have Hoodie Allen's new album and it is beyond dope!

Follow me on my social media and HMU on kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope

Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex

Vine: Aricka Alexander

Kik: Aciey2014

Random Question: What are you going to be on Halloween? I'm going to be a ceiling fan! 👍 Thanks Jc Caylen! 😋