9: #2Guys1Date

Kian's POV

I was beyond pissed! I just found out that Harmony was going out with Nash. She can deny it all you want but it is a date. If you go out alone with guy that was trying to be your date to prom, then it's a date. I don't know where they were going but I couldn't let Harmony go out with him.
I was standing outside the house trying to ignore the guys. They were cracking jokes and it was really making me mader.

"Kian how can you like a girl and let her go on a date with another guy," Sam laughs.

"Wait, Kian likes her?" Connor asked.

"Yeah they kissed," Jc said.

"Ouch," Is all Connor says before he goes back inside. Probably going to get on Tumblr.

"You guys aren't making it any better," I say and walk away.

I walk down to the beach and just sit in the sand and watch the waves. It's beautiful out here but I can't really enjoy the view because I'm to busy hating on Nash.

"Mind if I sit?"

I look up to see Andrea standing there. I shake my head and she sits beside me and gazes out at the water. I do the same.

"You like Harmony don't you?" She asks, still staring at the beautiful sight before us.

"I...well...maybe," I admit.

"Can't tell. You practically let her go on a date with Nash," she says and looks at me. "Look, Kian, we didn't work out but that doesn't mean that you have to be scared to try again. Harmony is a wonderful girl and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her. You need to go tell her your real feeling before Nash makes a move."

She gets up and goes back into the house. I sit there and think. Does Nash really like her? If he did then I was in deep ice. I needed to go stop this "date" before it went too far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harmony's POV

~2 Hours Later~

Nash and I were having a good time. He had taken me bowling and now we were at The Cheesecake Factory having dinner. This was only my second time coming here and it was good.

After we eat, we take a walk down the beach. The ocean looks so beautiful at night, especially because it was illuminated by subtle street lights. I sigh and smile. This is so peaceful.

"I had fun tonight," Nash says.

"Me too," I smile. "We should chill more often."

"I agree." He smiles.

We go get some frozen yogurt and head back to the house. When we get to the front door, we stop and just look at each other.

"Why you staring at me?" I blush.

"Because you're beautiful," he smiles.

I smile and look down. He pulls my face toward his like he's about to kiss me. At that moment, I see Kian in my head and my heart skips a beat. It's then that I really like him. And that I can't let Nash kiss me.

"No," I say and pull away. "Look, Nash, I really like you but not in that way. I like someone else."

"Oh. Okay," He just nods and walks inside the house.

I sigh and walk toward the back of the house. I lay on the hammock on the patio and just stare out into the water. I hope that Kian likes me like I like him because if he doesn't, I'm screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kian's POV

"Look, Nash, I really like you, but not in that way. I like someone else."

I was walking back from the store when I saw Nash and Harmony standing outside the door of the beach house. I got heated when I saw him lean in for a kiss, but cooled down when I heard Harmony turn him down. And she admitted to liking someone else. My heart skipped. Was it me?

"Oh. Okay." Nash nods and walks inside.

I see Harmony sigh and walk toward the back of the house. I find her laying in a hammock on the patio staring at the stars.

"Need some company?" I ask.

She looks up and smiles when she sees me. She's so beautiful. She motions for me to join her. I kick off my shoes and lay beside her as we sway subtly back and forth.

"How was your date?" I tease.

"It wasn't a date," she blushes. "Just two friends chilling together."

"Good," I smile. "Isn't it pretty out here?"

"Yes, I love gazing at the stars." She answers. They're beautiful."

"So are you," I turn so that I'm facing her. She turns too and gazes into my eyes. I do the same. I notice that her eyes are a light greyish-green. "You have pretty eyes."

"Thanks," She smiles.

We stare at each other for a while before I lean in and kiss her. I thought she'd pull away, but she doesn't. She deepens the kiss and I feel the sparks fly. The feeling was awesome.

"Be mine," I say when we pull away from each other.

"Okay," She smiles and we go back to kissing.

The only thing that was going through my mind was my conscience telling me not to fuck up. I'll try, inner Kian. I'll try.

--------------------------------------------
"Words are like my ammo. Bang! Bang! Reload." -Hoodie Allen

Do you guys like my new cover! I like it better than all the others I had. Also, leave feedback on this chapter. And vote! I will love you 5ever.

We need a ship name for Kian and Harmony! Comment!!!

Also it would make me 104% happy if you guys followed me on my social media and HMU on kik:

Twitter: _ayyyeeeeDope & rickycaylenshow (o2l fan account)
Instagram: _ayyyeeee & _iamariialex
Vine: Aricka Alexander
Kik: Aciey2014
Youtube: Aricka Alexander

Random Question: Do you like candy apples? I love them. My favorite are the ones that have caramel coating and chocolate chips on them. #Life