Montgomery de la Cruz [7]

Your POV

I sat on the bleachers with my eyes glued to my phone as I scrolled through my Instagram discover page, laughing at the memes that I saw. I was waiting for my boyfriend, Monty, to come out of the changing rooms and he told me he would meet me here. I looked up, noticing a clearly angry Monty walking towards me. 

"He's so fucking annoying." He growled as he reached me and I raised my brow, putting my phone into my pocket.
"Who?" I asked.
"Alex Standall!" He punched the wall in anger and I jumped up, getting in the way of him and the wall. 
I went to speak but at that moment, Monty spotted Alex at the other end of the pitch.
"I'm going to fucking beat the shit out of him." He growled once again, going to head towards him.
I stopped him by grabbing the corner of his plaid shirt and he turned around, looking at me.
"Babe don't, please." I half smiled, "You need to just breath okay. One more incident and they might exclude you. Do you really think I can make it through school without you?"
I heard him laugh lightly, but I could tell that he was clearly still aggravated.

"Hey all I'm saying is, if you can beat up Alex, I'm going to take my chance to go beat up Courtney." I shrugged my shoulders, pretending to walk away.
I knew that would make Monty change his mind as he always worried about me getting into fights and as much as he would love to see Courtney get beaten up, he knew that I would be in big trouble due to her status in Liberty. As a vital part of the student body, beating her up would for sure lead to major sanctions. He didn't want me to ruin my 'perfect' reputation and we both knew that if I beat her up everyone would blame it on me spending too much time with Monty.
"No, I'm not letting you do that." He said, grabbing my hand and spinning me around.
"I won't..." I grinned, "As long as you stay away from Alex."
Monty groaned in response and I rolled my eyes, jokingly.
"Hey it's only fair. I know Alex is a dickhead and I'm pretty sure that his one and only goal in life is to piss you off and provoke you but you can't let him get to you. You let him win if you go over all guns blazing and punch him." I shrugged my shoulders.
"True." He smiled, "I swear you are the only person that is able to actually calm me down."
I felt proud that I was able to be one of the only, if not the only, people to calm him down in these situations.
"I guess it's all in my charm." I joked, smirking slightly.
"Pfttt whatever." He laughed, "Let's go to English, I get to sit next to you in there so come on."
"This may be the first time I've ever heard you willing to go to class." I raised my brow.
"I get to sit next to you so it's a good lesson for me." He grinned, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers as we made our way to our English class.