Alex Standall [4] Part 2

Your POV

I lied on my bed, cocooned in my blanket, emotionless. After hours and hours of crying I was unable to shed another tear. I felt completely empty. All I wanted was for Alex's name to flash up on my phone screen and to just hear his voice. 

I began to hear light taps on my bedroom window and I got up to go investigate. I pulled open my curtains and opened my window, looking down. I spotted a teary eyed Alex, with a few tiny pebbles in his hand. I sighed and he looked up.
"P-please can I come in." Alex hiccupped.
"Use the spare key under the door mat and come up." I shrugged my shoulder, shutting my window and closing my curtains.
I span around on my heel, quickly glancing in the mirror and wiping my face, trying to clean up my appearance slightly. I quickly threw my blanket over my bed, trying to tidy up my room slightly before Alex came in. 

I heard my bedroom door open and I looked up, meeting eyes with Alex. All of my anger that had built up inside me for him disappeared the moment I saw his face.
"Look Y/N..." Alex sighed, rubbing the back of hi neck, "I'm so fucking sorry for being a dick. I didn't mean anything I said, I just...I don't deserve you and I know that. Zach is so much better looking than me and I..."
I cut Alex off, "Zach isn't better looking than you Alex. I'm the one who doesn't deserve someone like you. You are so kind hearted, funny and you are all I could ever want and need. I promise you nothing is happening between Zach and I or anyone for that matter. I love you and only you."
"I love you too, more than you could ever understand." Alex smiled and I wrapped him into a tight embrace.
We stood, wrapped in each others arms for a moment before we both pulled away and Alex began to spoke.
"I'm genuinely so sorry for what I said Y/N. I didn't mean any of it, I was just angry. I know that doesn't excuse any of it but I truly am sorry." He sighed and I lifted his head up so he was looking into my eyes.
"It's fine Alex." I smiled and connected our lips.
The kiss was short but filled with love and passion. We both pulled away and I intertwined our fingers together.
"Please stay tonight, we can watch a movie." I smiled and he nodded.
"As long as I'm with you, I'm happy." He grinned as we both sat on my bed together.