Clay Jensen [6]

Your POV

I sat on my boyfriend, Clay's, bed as he was engrossed into some random textbook. He said he was doing homework but I knew that he was ignoring me. I had a biology project with Zach and if I'm honest, I'm pretty sure Clay had always worried that Zach would make a move on me. Both Zach and I had assured him that it would never happen but I could tell that he didn't believe us.

"I can tell that you are annoyed with me." I said bluntly, grabbing his textbook and throwing it across the room.
"Hey I was using that!" He groaned.
"And I want to talk to you." I raised my brow and he looked into my eyes, "I know that you are annoyed."
"No I'm not, what do you mean? Annoyed at what?" He asked, clearly knowing the answers to his own questions.
"You are annoyed that I hang out with Zach 'too much'." I said, shrugging my shoulders.
"I mean you said it." He said.
"You do know that I've known him since I was like five or something, if one of us had planned to make a move on the other, we would've by now." I laughed lightly, "Anyway, he was the one who helped us get together. Why would he do that if he liked me?"
"True I guess..." Clay sighed and I grabbed his hands from across the bed.
"I love you okay and only you." I smiled, "Even if he did make a move for some weird reason, I would push him away. Why would I want him when I have my perfect guy right here?"
I lent in and pecked Clay lightly on the lips.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too." He finally spoke, pulling me in for a tight embrace.