seventeen✔

also im gonna be honest but i'm v shocked that so many of you still read this considering how slow-paced this is and also the lack of sexual content 😭 i just want to say a big thank you to you all for having patience with this book and i truly truly appreciate all of your support. I LOVE YOU HEAPS 💕

Saturday comes by fast and not much has changed in the past few days. Seokjin goes to work at the restaurant in the mornings and then goes straight to Taehyung's house because there's no time to go home. All he has really been doing is cooking and cleaning as per the contract but he has also been spending a little time with Taehyung... whenever Taehyung comes home, that is. 

The past two days, Taehyung didn't come home at the usual time and told Seokjin to finish work early. Seokjin asked if everything's okay and Taehyung just said that he has a lot of work to do at the school so he won't be home until a lot later. Seokjin offered to bring lunch to the school but Taehyung said he already ate from the cafeteria. It hurt Seokjin a little and it still hurts him because he feels like Taehyung was avoiding him or hiding something big from him but he tries not to think about it. Finally he'll be seeing Taehyung again today, and he's happy that Taehyung reminded him about their plans earlier this morning because it means that Taehyung did not forget and is still willing to go. 

Aside from that, Seokjin spoke to Taeyoung as soon as he went home the other night. Taeyoung said he was angry at Taehyung because he saw Taehyung kissing Seokjin's cheek. Seokjin face-palmed when he found this out and he managed to make Taeyoung understand that friends give cheek kisses, just like how siblings give cheek kisses and also how parents kiss their kids on the cheek. That was finally sorted and Taeyoung was back to annoying Taehyung at school the next day.

Now, Seokjin and the boys are waiting for Taehyung to arrive at their place. 

The kids rarely go to the cinema to watch movies because they either don't have the time since their dad's always working, or because the tickets are just too expensive. The most recent day they went to see a movie in the cinema was last year. They watched Infinity War as a late birthday present for Eunho since it was released in theatres a few days after his birthday. They sneaked in some snacks because the food they sell at the candy bar seem to be more expensive than the actual movie tickets.

"Is he even coming today?" Taeyoung mumbles, annoyed because Taehyung's five minutes late.

Seokjin sighs and is about to text Taehyung to ask where he is but there's a knock on the door. Taeyoung runs towards it and swings it open, revealing Taehyung who's dressed in a brown button-up shirt that's tucked into his black jeans. It takes Taeyoung a while to process the sight in front of him because he has only ever seen his principal in formal or smart casual wear. But whatever Taehyung wears, he manages to look charming. Maybe that's a perk of being physically unflawed.

"You look good," Taeyoung says.

Taehyung grins. "Thanks. You look good, too."

"I know. I always look good," Taeyoung says with a small shrug.

Taehyung smirks with amusement and glances at Seokjin who's approaching the door. He does a double take when he notices that Seokjin's wearing ripped jeans and a long-sleeve shirt with thick horizontal black and white stripes. The shirt looks a little big around the chest and waist but it fits perfectly around those broad shoulders. This fit makes Seokjin look ten years younger. He's already attractive and looks extremely youthful but when he puts effort into his appearance, he looks absolutely ravishing.

"You look amazing," Taehyung breathes out, unable to take his eyes off Seokjin's exposed skin.

Taeyoung's gaze follows Taehyung's and he scowls when he sees what Taehyung is staring at. "Eyes up, old man," Taeyoung says in a loud voice, clicking his fingers in front of Taehyung's face.