twelve✔

UPDATE 01/09/2020im trying my best but sometimes it wont be enough.. i keep making promises but sometimes i have to break them.. i just want to complete this book because i've abandoned too many already 

anyway happy bday to jungkookie and congrats to bts and armys for the #1 on billboard <3

tw: mention of suicide ideation (?)

* any wrong info, dont hesitate to correct me :)

The restaurant is closed for the night and now Seokjin is travelling home in Donghyun's car with Minsoo half asleep in the backseat. For the past few hours, Seokjin has been thinking about what happened today. First of all, why did Mr Kim want to eat with Seokjin despite not being bothered to make conversation? Secondly, why does Mr Kim just sit there on the stool by the kitchen counter and watch Seokjin? And thirdly, why did Mr Kim go and buy the milk for Seokjin? All these questions, along with many more, have been buzzing around in Seokjin's head for the longest time.

*Conversation in Korean*

"Hyung, can I ask you something? I need your opinion," Seokjin says to Donghyun.

"What is it?" Donghyun asks.

"The boy I have to babysit is suddenly being nice to me."

"What do you mean?"

Seokjin takes a few seconds to figure out how to explain this. "Jaemin called me to tell me that we need more milk. I think the boy heard because he took a bottle of milk out of the fridge and gave it to me," he says.

Donghyun chuckles. "I think he's fond of you. He sees you a lot these days because you're his babysitter so he's becoming attached to you."

A small pout forms on Seokjin's face. He's having a hard time believing Donghyun's words because Donghyun doesn't know that this little kid is actually a grown man. Donghyun's answer would be much different if he knew.

"You told me that he asks a lot of personal questions, right? I think he wanted to become friends with you since the beginning but he thought you didn't like him since you didn't answer his questions. Now he's hesitant to approach you but he still wants to be your friend so he does small things to get your attention," Donghyun says when Seokjin doesn't respond.

Could that be true? Is Mr Kim really becoming attached to Seokjin? It doesn't sound impossible considering the fact that Mr Kim lives alone in a 5-bedroom house that's 90% empty space and the only person he sees on a regular basis (outside of school) is Seokjin. Mr Kim asking a lot of questions, though, was just him being nosey.

"Does he see you more than he sees his parents?" Donghyun asks.

Oh, for sure. Mr Kim doesn't even see his parents to begin with.

"I think so," Seokjin says. "His parents are very busy and they're working a lot even when they're home."

"Then he's becoming attached to you. A babysitter is another caregiver so he sees you as someone who's like another parent to him," Donghyun says, and then an amused smile forms on his face. "Don't tell Taeyoung about this. He'll get so jealous and he'll beg you to quit the job."

Seokjin laughs because he knows that Taeyoung would react exactly like that. His little one is very possessive over him.

-

The next morning, Taehyung's waiting in his office for one of the middle school science teachers to arrive for a meeting. Apparently the teacher has a concern about Eunho and Taehyung can't begin to guess what it could be because Eunho's academic records are outstanding and his behaviour doesn't seem to be an issue either judging by the tone of the teacher's email. She had specifically stated that Eunho is a wonderful student to teach, which is why Taehyung is quite confused.