ten✔

skdkdjfj NONE OF YOU GOT IT (the reason behind tae's behaviour)

UPDATE 07.08.2020 
thank u all so much for being patient with me! updates may be very slow because mentally im struggling more than usual but im getting there!! ive had this chapter edited and in my drafts for a few weeks but i didnt post because i was a bit :/ about it (hence it's shorter than the usual chapter) but i cant really improve on it so this will have to do i guess . the next chapters should be better tho! 

please take care of yourselves!! make sure to get enough sleep, drink lots of water, eat as much as ur body requires, rest when u need to, exercise when u have the energy to, and do something fun such as play a video game or watch a movie. we have to look after ourselves and each other now more than ever. we can get through this!!also please try to stay updated on the issues happening in lebanon, turkey, kashmir, palestine, etc and donate if possible. even just speaking on the issue can do a lot of good so dont be silent when ur voice needs to be heard!

They walk into the restaurant and Seokjin notices that Mr Kim is quite restless yet is overall in a good mood. He wants to ask if everything's okay because he feels like Mr Kim may have consumed too much caffeine and is experiencing some unpleasant side effects. He even opens his mouth to ask but an employee approaches them and guides them towards a vacant table. They're given menus and a server then brings them some water.

"Your son Taeyoung is a funny kid. He said hi to me from the opposite side of the cafeteria. He eats a lot. He doesn't seem to be ashamed of it. He's always hanging out with this kid. I think his name is Jordan? I can't remember. I'm bad at remembering names," Taehyung suddenly says. He's talking quite fast and his speech seems quite disorganised but Seokjin manages to make out the words and understand what's being said.

Seokjin bites his lower lip and scans the menu. He's trying to avoid conversation because it always gets awkward if they speak of topics unrelated to school or work. Mr Kim just doesn't know how to hold a conversation.

"My fiancé considers you a good friend of hers. I'm glad she's found a friend in you," Taehyung says.

"She's a great person. I consider her a close friend, too," Seokjin says.

Taehyung hums. "I agree; she's a wonderful woman. She deserves a man who's equally as wonderful as her."

Seokjin mentally agrees but remains silent. Kriti deserves an amazing man but she's clearly not looking for one so she shouldn't be pressured into finding one.

"You're not going to ask why I said that?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't think your affairs concern me, sir."

Taehyung's silent for a while but eventually speaks again. "A relationship based on mutual benefits is bound to end, especially if one party stops receiving those benefits one day. I think, now that I've hired you, she's useless to me."

Seokjin frowns, upset by that. "That's a bit harsh, don't you think? She may be useless to you but she really cares about you," he says. Calling someone useless is not nice at all—especially if that someone genuinely cares for you.

"She cares too much. It's annoying," Taehyung states.

Seokjin doesn't bother arguing because talking to Mr Kim is like talking to a wall.

"You don't seem to be surprised by the fact that she and I aren't 'in love'. Did she already tell you or are we that bad at acting? I've always been interested in acting but I've never tried it out. I think I'd be quite good at it, though," Taehyung says, and flashes his boxy grin.